Trusted Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 08/14

POSSIBLE SPOILERS  DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW!!!!!  

@twinsister Hopefully everyone has watched and I'm not spoiling anything.  John punched Roman.  Roman & Kate kissed.  Andre walked in and saw them.  Chad proposed to Abby.  Nicole remembers holding the amulet.  

I really did enjoy today.  It was fun. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

I'm with @Jackson08, Friday's show was great.  Even the actors seem to be having fun.  Roman and Kate shocked me.  I didn't know, nor can I imagine, that they were a couple.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

I'm with @Jackson08, Friday's show was great.  Even the actors seem to be having fun.  Roman and Kate shocked me.  I didn't know, nor can I imagine, that they were a couple.

I think Kate has been with just about every guy in Salem--Stefano, Rafe, Victor, Roman, Bill Horton.  Daniel?   

Esteemed Contributor

@Jackson08 - Thanks for the update.  Surprised about Roman and Kate - would be suirprised if they got back together!

Honored Contributor

@Jackson08 wrote:

POSSIBLE SPOILERS  DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW!!!!!  

@twinsister Hopefully everyone has watched and I'm not spoiling anything.  John punched Roman.  Roman & Kate kissed.  Andre walked in and saw them.  Chad proposed to Abby.  Nicole remembers holding the amulet.  

I really did enjoy today.  It was fun. Woman Happy

I really did enjoy Chabby. But did you see that look on her face? Don't tell me she's going Looney Tunes on us again. If she stalls around and makes excuses, she and I are thru. After what they've both been thru, she should throw off those covers and jump into his arms-hang the tubes, etc.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

That light hanging on the wall has certainly made the rounds.

I wish they would get on with it and get finished with this ridiculous storyline.  Abe said he was going to sue everyone????  ROFL  

Roman doesn't know his ex-wife from a copy??

Yeah, the ace detective! "There was something off" is all any of them can come up with.

Honored Contributor

Bonnie as Adrienne reconciles with Justin. "By taking the action of Bonnie dumping him [Lucas], it creates so much story for Lucas. His struggle with alcoholism, and where we are soon going, with the return of Chandler Massey [Will], he's really stepped up to the plate, and I think people are going to be really excited to watch Lucas' journey," Ron Carlivati told SOD.

Way to go, finally some great opportunities for Bryan Datillo to shine!!

Honored Contributor

Spoiler
John gets trapped in the sanitarium with Marlena.
Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle  Oh, shel! That sounds exciting. I know a lot of people don't like John but I do and this sounds like fun. He's always there for her. The plot sickens as OT and I used to say.

Someone said no show Monday? Say it isn't so!

Honored Contributor

I would also assume no show on Monday, I would think eclipse coverage will begin by 1.