Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 08/13/2018

@cowboy sam wrote:

Ted...I   think/or thought would / will sue Hope/Rafe and police dept using Ben to  get money!

But...will Kate really shoot Ted?? 

Continued  on Monday's show...lol

Ted (or Tad as Kate calls him) could so easily over-power her. He knows it, too, but will of course try and talk her down and she'll keep moving closer till he grabs the gun. It's always the same.

You know what, they should turn Ted into the cops and bluff their way out of it. Ted has no evidence-no  body. It's all hearsay-can't even be circumstantial evidence here because Ted's got nothing. But Will and Sonny have the letters. The cops know Sonny had motive. But they didn't move on it 'cause it's not enough. And Ted WILL go to jail for attempted blackmail.

I'm with mama. I think the jerk is still alive-probably got out of the rug, got out of the trunk (there are ways these days) and drove off and is right now planning what he's going to do.

Ciara isn't verbal enough to suit me. And sure, keep convincing yourself you're in love with that goof Tripp. Who does he think he is? They are LETTING him live there, even tho he pays his share, they didn't have to let him. And remember how everyone forgave you, Tripp, for trying to have Kayla's medical license revoked? Which would have killed her. You know, like Ben killed people because he had an illness? You don't even have mental illness. 

I was trying to think. I know why Ben tried to kill Will. He had to stop him from telling anyone that he indeed was the killer. But why Paige? Any reason?

Poor Will, he's been attempted strangled by 2 people since he came to Salem. First was because Sami got Ben to re-enact the first time he strangled Will, and the second time was by the idiot Leo. Maybe he should go back with Susan, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

Isn't anyone curiious as to what happened to the "ornamental" rug?  I  mean, it's a long time to be at the cleaners.

Oh and Stefan at the park bench reading the file when who appears but Abby.  Then, she has the nerve to ask him "what are you reading?"  Why doesn't anyone ever say "none of your business" - I mean really........ And just what was she doing walking into the park anyway?  She goes there and is annoyed that Stefan is there?

I am really annoyed at Chad and his stammering.  I don't like him anymore.  What is he doing staying at Vic's place anyway.  Either go home or go to a hotel.  Why Gabi and Ari there too?  Looks like Vic's place is open house.  I wonder how Maggpie likes that.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Isn't anyone curiious as to what happened to the "ornamental" rug?  I  mean, it's a long time to be at the cleaners.

Oh and Stefan at the park bench reading the file when who appears but Abby.  Then, she has the nerve to ask him "what are you reading?"  Why doesn't anyone ever say "none of your business" - I mean really........ And just what was she doing walking into the park anyway?  She goes there and is annoyed that Stefan is there?

I am really annoyed at Chad and his stammering.  I don't like him anymore.  What is he doing staying at Vic's place anyway.  Either go home or go to a hotel.  Why Gabi and Ari there too?  Looks like Vic's place is open house.  I wonder how Maggpie likes that.

Yeah, wouldn't yu love to hear that just once?

Honored Contributor

Oh..and don't forget  that 

John and Marlene will get married ... where else but the Horton Square!!!

Everything gets said,overheard,etc  there and the park!!  lol!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

Oh..and don't forget  that 

John and Marlene will get married ... where else but the Horton Square!!!

Everything gets said,overheard,etc  there and the park!!  lol!

@cowboy sam  LOL so true.  I hope Kate uses some of her wealth and buys her grandson Will a new shirt.  The plaid flannel one he is wearing looks like it's from the year of the flood.

Honored Contributor

The bride and groom must be tone deaf if they really want Claire to sing at their wedding. I recall Ciarra saying in a fit of rage that Claire cannot sing. It was when they were fighting for votes and I thought at least one person in Salem hates Claire's singing. Send that girl away.

Trusted Contributor

I thought it was funny with the cereal, bud did anyone else notice how Claire and Tripp were wearing their "uniforms" with the ties,  and isn't Ben the neck tie killer?  I think you could play a drinking game and every time some calls Ben a "serial killer" if you drink, you would be drunk.

Esteemed Contributor

@TurnerGal - I did notice they were both wearing their uniforms with the ties, but forgot about Ben being the "necktie killer"!!

Respected Contributor

LOL @sophiamarie We know Billy Flynn is leaving his role as Chad, so you'll be getting some relief (though he'll be airing in the part until April '19). If his role isn't recast, and since Kate Mansi is returning as Abigail, but not permanently, maybe they'll both leave Salem together lol.

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I think Victor should hang a neon sign on the window, one that blinks on and off saying: Vic's Place-Vacancy. On and off, on and off. Since the living room is a pretty light blue, I think the sign should be maybe a deeper shade of  blue, on and off, on and off. They'll need, of course to rehire Henderson- and Magpie will of course be leaving, but hey, that leaves another room empty! And with the homeless shelters being full up Vic could do the humane thing and let a couple of those in to fill up the empty rooms. Unless he needs the money, then the homeless thing is out.