Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 08/13/2018

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

I don't know how old Sami is suppose to be on days ,  maybe in her early to mid 40's?   It's possible to have a baby at that age in real life even.  Besides its a soap a women could have a baby if she were in her 70's lol😂

@Kitty Galore-  I'd say she's supposed to be early 40's too.  I'm not exactly sure, but I think she had Will when she was 16, so if he's supposed to be around 27, she'd be 43.

Oh, soap women could easily have a baby at 70, and then the child could be 50 in about a month or two. Woman LOL

Oh so true LOL !!!😂

Honored Contributor

Greg Vaughn , aka Eric Brady, real life GF is actress Angie Harmon from Law and Order and Rizzoli and Isles. they are a real life Brady Bunch, he has 3 boys, she has 3 girls!!

Honored Contributor

Sami, a baby at 16? Call me old-fashioned. I figured her character was about 49 based on Will's age.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Sami, a baby at 16? Call me old-fashioned. I figured her character was about 49 based on Will's age.

Ali Sweeney started on the show at 16 in real life, she gave birth to Will 2 years later. In reality she will be 42 next month.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Greg Vaughn , aka Eric Brady, real life GF is actress Angie Harmon from Law and Order and Rizzoli and Isles. they are a real life Brady Bunch, he has 3 boys, she has 3 girls!!

I just looked her up-never heard of her. She looks older than he?

Trusted Contributor

I really liked the scenes today with the young four, chuckled a few times.  In order to think Sierra and Ben are cute, you really need to forget about the "serial killer" thing.  Although everyone else keeps trying to remind them.  I am interested in seeing how this all plays out.  I think it's the only interesting storyline right now.

Honored Contributor

I guess Sami would be in her early to mid-forties on the show.  If she is pregnant, (which could be) I hope she stays on the show for a while and it isn't just a few day appearance.  (If she is, I can't wait to see Hope's reaction--she didn't want to set a date to marry Rafe even though he wanted to get married.  (which they did)   Hope is acting so crazy now anyway.)             Not interested in Jordan returning at all.    Can't believe they let Steve go.  Bad move.  Almost no "couples" left.

Esteemed Contributor

I only watched half of toDAY's show but I did notice that Rafe's hair was really grey.  Maybe he was coloring it until now?

I would like to know why Kayla had a duplicate file folder of all of Abigail's medical records and why does Stefan need to see her blood work.  Surely, her DNA isn't in there, is it???

Kayla didn't know he wanted that, so how come it was in her desk?  Oh, and her door was wide open yet again.  I really thought Chad would be standing there listening to them...

More of toDAY tomorrow......

Trusted Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

I guess Sami would be in her early to mid-forties on the show.  If she is pregnant, (which could be) I hope she stays on the show for a while and it isn't just a few day appearance.  (If she is, I can't wait to see Hope's reaction--she didn't want to set a date to marry Rafe even though he wanted to get married.  (which they did)   Hope is acting so crazy now anyway.)             Not interested in Jordan returning at all.    Can't believe they let Steve go.  Bad move.  Almost no "couples" left.

I wish Sami would stick around for a while too, but I'm sure that she'll just come back long enough to cause a bunch of trouble for the Salemites, then leave again...

As for Jordan returning, I have to wonder if she has something to do with Ben-The-Necktie-Strangler/Killerx3 possibly being cleared of those cold blooded murders?? Maybe it was actually Clyde, not Ben -- hey, we're talking DOOL where anything is possible!!

Esteemed Contributor

Hope is going to go nuts when she hears about Ciara's new roommate!   She won't be whispering in those scenes.

I could do without Claire singing at Marlena & John's wedding next week.