Respected Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 08/13/2018

I just wish Stephan O would take a flying leap off the nearest peer. He is such a little weasel.

Respected Contributor

Forgot to post this last week - wondering if anyone other than me heard Doc mispronounce the word "worship?"  It was in the scene with Kayla and Doc when she was trying on her wedding dress.  Doc turned to Kayla and tried to say, "He worships you," but instead, she said, "He worssips yoooooo."  I played it back five times because not only did she mispronounce "worship," the way she said "you" was funny, too.  If anyone tapes the show like I do and if you still have Thursday's show (I think it was Thursday), play it back!!

Also, yesterday's show, almost at the end of the show, the scene with Kayla, Steve and Stefan in Kayla's office.....when you get a clear shot of the door and hallway, look at the hospital directory that's posted right outside Kayla's office.  There are arrows pointing to the left <---- and right ---->.    Why are there any arrows pointing to the left when the only thing there is Kayla's office???  I think the sign showed Intensive Care to the left.  Please, please, somebody has to see these things other than me!!!  Again, if anyone tapes the show, please keep your eyes peeled.

As you can tell, I love this silly stuff on our silly little show.

Respected Contributor

@Judaline wrote:
It must be a pretty flimsy relationship when coming from the shower, Paul has to ask Will, 'who were you talking to on the phone?' I think if I were Will I would straighten him out once and for all about having his privacy and if he didn't trust him then maybe they should end this relationship. (the only reason Will's not telling Paul about the letters is because he loves him enough that he doesn't want to involve him in a "murder.")

@Judaline  They could have at least sprayed Paul with some water.  He was positively dry after his shower.  Agree, too snoopy for me.  MYOB, Paul.

Honored Contributor

If Gabi (with an i) is trying to get me to hate her, she's off to a roaring start. I hope Abby tells her off good. Can't wait till the real baby father stands up.

I was so proud of Will. He's the only one on that show who has any gumption. You tell him, Will. Hehehe you got your grandma to drop him like a bad habit. I think. We were interrupted for the very last segment. Busted, Ted, and right in front of your girlfriend. High five, Will. Hoping you just ordered a new Jag, Ted, with all the extras.  hahahaha

Respected Contributor

At the beginning of today's show, when Gabi and Ari were in bed with Chad, Abigail walks in and I swore it was going to be a dream sequence.  I thought Abigail was wearing a nightgown and was wondering why she was in Chad's room.  Then I realized she was wearing a dress and it wasn't a dream sequence. 

When Gabi was hugging Abigail, the demented look Gabi had on her face made me think she's the one who needs to be committed for a while.  She looked like she wanted to plunge a knife into Abigail's back!  Yikes, Gabi is looking and acting crazy!

Honored Contributor

I'm not liking the way Gabi is now.  Hope is acting crazy at times.  Also, tired of the paternity tests always being changed.     JJ needs a romance with a nice girl without a million issues.  I like Ciara with Tripp.  JMO

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

I'm not liking the way Gabi is now.  Hope is acting crazy at times.  Also, tired of the paternity tests always being changed.     JJ needs a romance with a nice girl without a million issues.  I like Ciara with Tripp.  JMO

Tripp is a mere BOY compared to Ben. I cannot see why both girls are mad about him. 'tis a puzzlement.

Honored Contributor

I missed the last few minutes yesterDAY so I went to soapsheknows and read this comment by a poster which just about sums up my feelings. She says:

"Since when did Ben become a teenager? He's suppose to be up there in the age category with Chad, Sonny and Abigail. I mean he and Ciara are cute together because Tripp makes me physically sick and when he walks around with his shirt off I literally start vomiting because there's nothing there worth looking at. I'm just asking because I know Ciara is suppose to be at least 18 or 19 unless they aged her to drinking age already. I'm getting dizzy with all this forward aging of kids on the soaps these days."

I don't see her point about Ben being older. Yeah, he's a bit older than Ciara, but not that much. He's sure not what I'd call 'an older man' lol.

Esteemed Contributor

the one I'm waiting to get hers is Eve!   She is such a B**** I really hope Jennjfer tells Eric the truth about Nicole than it frees up for her to tell Brady the truth about what Eve did and why he list joint custody of his son.  Eve is just wicked and so darn smug as well can't stand her😠

I think Sammi is probably pregnant and may very well show up at the wedding after all.   Boy would that throw a wrench in the Hope/Rafe relationship!

Honored Contributor

Isn't Will around 25? Sami is kind of old to be a mom.