Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 08/07

@IlliniGirl88  Hi - I was thinking the same thing.  Now that Ciara is gone and Tripp and Jade moved out and now Joey is going to the big house, I guess the apartment will be changed for the next "family" to move into.  Were there any others living in that apartment???

Those photos were so stupid.  She could have taken selfies of herself without all that hoopla.  I mean, all she did was move her face around.  Now, Eric is going to  have them developed and they will pick out the best ones and there will be a big hoopla with Brady finding out, etc.... Aha, that's why she isn't taking selfies.  The writers need another reason for a confrontation with those three.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Another snoozefest for me today.

Steve and Sweetness fighting over Joey/Tripp - again

Chad professing his love for Abigail - again

Claire telling Theo she is there for him if he ever needs to talk - again

Abe giving Valerie diamond earrings in the Brady Pub while eating burgers - very romantic.

Fake Adrienne and Angelica - fast forward.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie  There's still Theo and Claire. Tell me they won't bring in more teens to fill the spaces.

I really liked the suit Maggie had on at the hospital.

The look on Raine's face was priceless when Chad confessed. Too many cooks spoil the broth. Things need to ''simmer'' down. He may just say he knows Chad is doing this just to save his friend Sonny and that he needs some kind of proof (which just recently went poof!) We can only hope. We need to pin this on Dario. Who's to say he didn't stab Deimos then hide when he heard someone coming (Chad) and snapped a picture to save himself.

Honored Contributor

Spoiler
Brady breaks into Eric's room looking for evidence that he and Nic have been together, but he ends up finding incriminating evidence against Nic concerning Deimos's murder.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Judaline  I was thinking the same thing about Dario.  Why aren't Chad & Abby thinking he took the pic to set up Chad?  

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle  I like the sound of that! snowball will love it, too!

Respected Contributor

@twinsister   Ha ha!!  Snoozefest!  It actually WAS for me!  I fell asleep watching it while it was on air (1:00) and then fell asleep AGAIN when I watched the tape!!  And I don't even think I was tired!

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline   Yes Jud, I did love that spoiler!!   You know me!!!

@twinsister    I bust out laughing when you said you FF the parts that I did too.  

Esteemed Contributor

I have a question for anyone who knows the answer.

If Tripp never got to know his mother (Ava) because he was a baby when she died, then how old was Joey when he killed her.  He must have been a toddler, right?? How was she killed anyway?  I mean, let's say Tripp and Joey are the same age, give or take.  Something doesn't make sense to me.

LOL

I cannot stand the combo of Lucas and Adrienne at all.  This Bonnie is stupid and if Lucas can't see through that, then there's something terribly wrong.  Even the real Adrienne just doesn't look good with Lucas.  She looks like his mother.  I don't even like her with Justin, but better that combo than the other.  JMO

Esteemed Contributor

It was just a year or so ago when Joey killed Ava.  Tripp was the son that both Steve and Ava never knew because Ava's mafioso father told Ava the baby died and then gave him (Tripp) away.  Tripp was raised by adoptive parents.  Joey smothered Ava in her hospital bed. Tripp is supposedly a few years older than Joey. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix