Trusted Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 08/07

@Judaline wrote:

I'm liking the doppelgangers because they're so bad acting they're funny and because I DON'T like their counterparts. I honestly don't know if I'm going to continue watching DAYS. I think it's worn out its welcome for me. FINALLY.

I keep saying to my husband " WHY are we watching this stupid scene?  Or show  again?

There is not one story line now that has me hooked,   I really only like Chad and hate that he is going back to Abigail...She will break his heart again and again.   I am just so mad at Nicole for NOT tellling Brady the truth again......Brady never, never, not even once has had someone to really love him....well, just maybe Theresa....but she lied to him too and left him.

I really dislike  fake people, and  people coming back from the dead.

I like Rafe and Hope but let's get them together already.....

I have been watching since 65 and I have almost had it too.....

And really, Botox lady needs to go....

End of my rant...

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

The whole Kayla/Tripp/Joey/Steve thing is Old Head Writer.  They're burning it off pretty quickly too -- I read that this is Tripp's last week.  Ever, I hope.

Good!  Hopefully Joey won't be too far behind him.

I feel both Joey and Tripp can go.  However, I wonder why they bring in a new character like Tripp and have him in a big storyline and then they are gone.  In a while they will "act" like Steve never had another son.    I hope the writing gets better soon.  I thought it was, but now not sure.    (Will still not quit watching!)

Honored Contributor

@Jackson08 wrote:

Oh and I thought it came out long ago that Carly & Lawrence were Nicholas' parents, or maybe I'm not remembering right. 

I thought so too.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sorry, double post.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

Goodness Gracious Great Balls o' Fire, I can't believe it. Well, at least he had the presence of mind to let the dimples show-probably his claim to fame. He's going thru something. Trying to find himself. I thought he found him in Philip but apparently it isn't what he wanted-at all.

@twinsister wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

...like this:

When that picture first surfaced people thought it was a fake beard and a wig but apparently not.  Let me restore order to the universe...

@LoriLori - Oh - I don't know what to say........ except it's definitely not an improvement.  Actually he didn't need any improvements - IMO!!!

Dunno what happened to my reply-At least I can still see the dimples.

@Judaline wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

Goodness Gracious Great Balls o' Fire, I can't believe it. Well, at least he had the presence of mind to let the dimples show-probably his claim to fame. He's going thru something. Trying to find himself. I thought he found him in Philip but apparently it isn't what he wanted-at all.

@twinsister wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

...like this:

When that picture first surfaced people thought it was a fake beard and a wig but apparently not.  Let me restore order to the universe...

@LoriLori - Oh - I don't know what to say........ except it's definitely not an improvement.  Actually he didn't need any improvements - IMO!!!

Dunno what happened to my reply-At least I can still see the dimples.

Don't care for his "new" look.

Honored Contributor

Any of you "Days old-timers" remember when Marlena's twin (Samantha--played by her real-life twin), had Marlene committed and drugged instead of Samantha going to a sanitarium?   That was when the acting was really good.   That storyline was really something as then Samantha acted as the doctor and was prescribing more drugs to keep Marlena in the drugged state.      Since it has been done, I don't care much for the Hattie storyline.

Esteemed Contributor

I must have dozed off the DAY Nicole was at the Square and saw Holly and Eric saved her from the foster mom recognizing her.  Exactly what did Eric do and was he even there.  I don't remember seeing him.  The next DAY, Nic was over at his place, thanking him for "saving" her.... From what????? TIA

I think this storyline with Nic/Eric/Brady is absolutely ridiculous.  Why are they keeping their relationship secret from Brady and why is Brady skulking around Eric's place.  Why doesn't he just confront them and be over with it???

This Hattie/Adrienne thing is so stupid, I can't even believe I am watching it.  Their antics are silly.  JMO

My oh my - Joey/Sweetness and Steve are overdoing it, dontcha think???  Enough already.  I guess Tripp is gone already??  Joey is next??  Maybe Sweetness and Steve will go off somewhere to recuperate and give us all a break......

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sophiamarieYeah, where is Tripp, anyway? In a hospital for the criminally insane? You tell him, Kayla. If Patch (if the term of endearment Sweetness stays then I can still call him Patch) doesn't stop Joey from turning himself in, then Tripp gets turned in, too. 

Yes, the Brady, Nic, Eric trilogy is too much for me. What's it all about, Alfie? Nothing even happend! They woke up in the same room, all dressed, drugged outta their minds. She kissed him thinking he was Daniel. She told Brady this!  Why does she keep going to see Eric? It's almost like she's trying to tempt him. Anyway, it's all too stupid. Pointless and boring.

YesterDAY, Nic, in shades and a baseball cap, sees her baby crying in the square, with the foster mom. But wait. Foster mom thinks she forgot to put money in the meter. (you have to PAY to go to the Horton Clomping Square??) So now she's left with the baby crying and a teenager who 'doesn't know what to do?' Never fear, mama's here. So she takes off her shades so Holly will know  her (?) and picks her up and, you knew it was coming, foster mom comes back and wants to know what's going on here and teen explains. She looks at Nicole and says, don't I know you from somewhere? Enter Eric. He runs up to Nicole and says, 'THERE you are, Penny. I've been looking for you.' He puts his arm around her and they sashay off. Once again Prince Charming to the rescue. 

ETA Didn't Patch serve time for killing Ava? Or was he exonerated. I can't remember.

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline  Thank you soooooo much for that.  I swear, I watched that show with Nic in the Square, holding the baby "mama's here" etc., saw foster mom come back and think she recognizes Nic, and then poof.............. it was all over for me... Next DAY, she's over at Eric's, thanking him for "saving" her.  Now THAT was 15 minutes of my life that I will never get back.

Again, thanks for clearing that up for me.  Now, I am up to date.

You know, Brady could end up with a nervous breakdown with all this going on with Nic and Eric.  Why are they making it so much more than it really is??  Geez Louise, just tell him the truth with Eric there to confirm it and it will all be over.  If Brady doesn't believe them, then better to find out now, than later.  At least, that's what I think.

Oh well, toDAY is another DAY.   See you later...... Thx again

Respected Contributor

Why are Steve & Sweetness fighting in Joey's apartment?  Don't they have a house or did Corday foreclose on it?

Yesterday, when Eric was taking photos of Nic in the bedroom, isn't that the same set she was locked up in at Xander's home in Greece?  I think they just moved the bed.