Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 08/07

A total stranger (Nicole) walks up to a crying baby and is allowed to pick her up. 

How trusting of that young girl.

Another unbelievable scene.

I fast forward through all the Hattie/Angelica nonsense.

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline - Real Marlena is in a psych hospital.   Hattie (as fake Marlena) brought her in last week and had her committed.

Going off topic to you and Lori - This morning while food shopping I turned down the cookie aisle and right in front of me was a new, big display of Tate's cookies!  Just what I don't need!  Up until now, I could only get them by ordering online.  Yesterday they sent me an e-mail for 10% off and free shipping, but I was good and didn't order.   Today I came  home with two packages of cookies - so much for my willpower.

Respected Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

"Justin doesn't go for the fire breathing dragon type." hahahaha Good one, Adrienne.

Whoa, wait a minute. It's El Fideo that Theresa hooked up with. Once he's history, she'll be back to Tate and Brady. You think you've got trouble now, Brady.................

How conveeeeenient that Adrienne decided to park herself right outside the pub. And no passersby to help!!! I guess they're all over in the park. Or the hospital waiting room. So Faux Adrienne took one leg, and Angelica took a leg and each took an arm, heck, nobody's going to notice you carrying Real Adrienne thru the town square to wherever it is you're taking her.Where's the cop on the beat? Guess it's not his territory. BTW, is Real Marlena still in Hattie's trunk?

@Judaline  -  Real Marlena is drugged in the prison or psych institution in a straight jacket (at least she was on Friday).

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@Judaline - Real Marlena is in a psych hospital.   Hattie (as fake Marlena) brought her in last week and had her committed.

Going off topic to you and Lori - This morning while food shopping I turned down the cookie aisle and right in front of me was a new, big display of Tate's cookies!  Just what I don't need!  Up until now, I could only get them by ordering online.  Yesterday they sent me an e-mail for 10% off and free shipping, but I was good and didn't order.   Today I came  home with two packages of cookies - so much for my willpower.

But just think, @twinsister, how big and strong they will make you!

Trusted Contributor

I can not stand the Hattie/Marlena story.   Now we are going to have Adrienne's double.  I FF all this garbage.  I am only interested in Chad and Andre.   Nicole and Brady make me sick.  He is so jealous and she is so stupid.  I think she still has the hots for Eric. 

Trusted Contributor

@snowball wrote:

I can not stand the Hattie/Marlena story.   Now we are going to have Adrienne's double.  I FF all this garbage.  I am only interested in Chad and Andre.   Nicole and Brady make me sick.  He is so jealous and she is so stupid.  I think she still has the hots for Eric. 

snowball,  I FF through it too, also fake Adrienne too....this has been done to death...I hope this is NOT the new writers because  they are now a negative in my book....

And maybe Theresa should come back for Brady and Tater....since Nicole is being her stupid self again....she keeps secrets and lies all the time...she never, ever learns.

Honored Contributor

The fake people are enjoyable to me.  I haven't watched as long as many of you, so these characters are new to me.  It's all pretty funny.  Poor John is clueless, especially when Doc says she wants a divorce and he says they aren't even married.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Too funny!!!  On the third hour of The Today Show, the special guest host was Kyle Brandt.  The Today Show decided to show a clip of him from his Days days.  Oops...they showed a clip of the actor who plays Joey.  Kyle was very funny and said something like "That's not me, but I probably did that exact same scene."  He said that was a younger, better looking version of him.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

The fake people are enjoyable to me.  I haven't watched as long as many of you, so these characters are new to me.  It's all pretty funny.  Poor John is clueless, especially when Doc says she wants a divorce and he says they aren't even married.  

@AuntG, I totally agree.  I am loving the doppelgangers because they are funny.  I don't like Angelica but I'm entertained by the Bonnie and Hattie stories.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MamaWick wrote:

Too funny!!!  On the third hour of The Today Show, the special guest host was Kyle Brandt.  The Today Show decided to show a clip of him from his Days days.  Oops...they showed a clip of the actor who plays Joey.  Kyle was very funny and said something like "That's not me, but I probably did that exact same scene."  He said that was a younger, better looking version of him.

@MamaWick, Kyle Brandt, the one that was on the Real World?  Oh I detested him on Real World and even more as Phillip.   Bad enough he wasn't my heart-throb Jay Kenneth Johnson* but I thought he was awful.  Why did they have him on the Today Show?

@Judaline, did I ever tell you that JKJ seems to have left acting years ago but in the last picture I saw of him he looks...