Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 08/07

I haven't see toDAY yet but are y'all tellin' me that Abby has been hit with a car, been rushed to the hospital, had surgery, was in a coma, awoke and professed her love for Chad -  AND Gabi is still in the lipstick dress????

Please - say it isn't so......

Honored Contributor

I dont think Tripp is leaving, it is Joey that is leaving.

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle  I hope they're both leaving.  

I agree with lots of others about today's scene's with Kayla/Tripp/Steve & Joey.  They were over the top.  I couldn't stand them all talking at once.  It was so annoying.  I forget, it this the 2nd or 3rd time in recent history that people have held sharp objects against Kayla's neck.  I hope you're all right and this was all part of the old writer.  

I did like the scene's with Abby.  I thought she did a great job today, with everyone she interacted.  It seemed real.  

If Xander didn't do it, and I don't think Sonny or Chad did it, who killed Deimos?  Any ideas? 

Trusted Contributor

Oh and I thought it came out long ago that Carly & Lawrence were Nicholas' parents, or maybe I'm not remembering right. 

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I haven't see toDAY yet but are y'all tellin' me that Abby has been hit with a car, been rushed to the hospital, had surgery, was in a coma, awoke and professed her love for Chad -  AND Gabi is still in the lipstick dress????

Please - say it isn't so......

@sophiamarie  -  Yes, Gabi is still sporting the lipstick and mascara dress.  Poor thing hasn't changed clothes in a week! 

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@twinsister  Nicholas is the adoptive son of Vivian Alamain and cousin to Lawrence.

Jud, Nicky is the son of Lawrence and Carly, Viv is his aunt.

Esteemed Contributor

Well Jud...you are half right.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

Well Jud...you are half right.

Mama, how is she half right, now I am confused!!!

Trusted Contributor

@LoriLori   Thanks for that info about the spoiler site.   I will check it out.    LOVE YA TOO!!!!!!   love ya emoticonBut not Wimpy!

Honored Contributor

@Jackson08  You could very well be correct. I just googled it because I couldn't remember and maybe I didn't read far enough. lol sorry