Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 08/07

With all the yelling by Steve and Kayla, plus the door being open, no one comes in to see what is going on?

Way over done.

I wish Gabi would go home to her daughter, and change her dress while she is at it!

Honored Contributor

The whole Kayla/Tripp/Joey/Steve thing is Old Head Writer.  They're burning it off pretty quickly too -- I read that this is Tripp's last week.  Ever, I hope.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree about the terrifically horrible acting today with Steve, Kayla, Tripp, and Joey.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

I do too.  I'm guessing morale was at its lowest point when they taped this stuff and almost all of them were phoning it in.  In the shiny new stuff written by and taped since new Head Writer started, you can see the difference in the quality of the acting.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@snowball, just came back to add this:  I read spoilers at Daytimeroyalty.com.  I really like that site and they have great information.  Also they put together spoilers from different sources and post them by date so it's super convenient.  The one I'm talking about is for next week. 

ETA:  I love that site best because there are people there who know things, there are posters there who make interesting or clever deductions, and when idiots post they are jumped on with enjoyable snark heh heh.

Love ya even though you called my honey "Wimpy" for the longest time haha!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

The whole Kayla/Tripp/Joey/Steve thing is Old Head Writer.  They're burning it off pretty quickly too -- I read that this is Tripp's last week.  Ever, I hope.

Good!  Hopefully Joey won't be too far behind him.

Honored Contributor

@mishka14 wrote:

@MamaWick wrote:

Becca Lou asked on last week's thread..."Who's Tyler? Our We still discussing "Days"?Because I don't remember a Tyler."

Tyler is an actor (Tyler Christopher) who will be joining Days.  He is not a character name on Days. 

Could he be the new "reborn/now alive   E.J. Dimeara........since Sammy is coming back I thought maybe we might get E.J. too!   But,  I want James Scott.....miss him!

@mishka14, I've read in a couple of places that James Scott has said no to returning.  Which is weird because he's only been on television for one episode of an obscure show since he left.  Maybe he invested wisely or maybe they're lying?  I can't imagine a recast of EJ.  But there's lots of things going on I couldn't imagine LOL.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

With all the yelling by Steve and Kayla, plus the door being open, no one comes in to see what is going on?

Way over done.

I wish Gabi would go home to her daughter, and change her dress while she is at it!

OMgosh, I know! Is there no one in that hospital to hear all the rukus? The screaming? Absolutely unbelievable. 

I thought Abby did a good job toDAY. I could feel her weakness. The old writers would never have let Chad and Abby profess their love for each other. That would have been eons away and we would have had to suffer.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister  Nicholas is the adoptive son of Vivian Alamain and cousin to Lawrence.

Respected Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

Way over done.

@twinsister  -  Couldn't believe she was still in that dress.  It has to be pretty ripe by now!Woman Tongue