Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 08/07

Just saw Valerie on a Cosby episode from 1989, she looked so young and so pretty.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister

I always liked "T"  maybe they should bring him back again.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam, ITA.  The guy who played T can act. 

There was another character, a guy named Brian, and they didn't use him much and then never again.  The actor -- Brant Daughterty -- was such a good actor and then he went on to be on Dancing with the Stars and other stuff.

I wish they'd ditch this casting director.  She's been at her job forever and I don't think she's very good at it.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

And how 'bout something as simple and noticeable as nail polish color.  I'm sure Doc/Hattie and Adrienne/Bonnie can't possibly be wearing the same nail polish.

And Hattie just bought herself a new flashy blouse which Marlena would never wear. This could be the beginning of her decline-altho she may just be showing John she's not the 'doc' he used to know, as she told him.

You know, Agelica is one smart cookie. She couldn't possibly trust these two clowns to pull off this stunt. I think she will use them to some degree, but knowing they will mess up she must have something else in mind. She is very devious in her thinking. Duh.

@Judaline@BarbiHollywood, this would be good writing.  Not Sami sleeping with Rafe 2 night after night after night never noticing he's a totally different guy.  If the loved ones notice it would be smart writing and I'm rooting for John to notice.

I can't look at Angelica.  Like a balloon with a face painted on it, a giant Macy's parade balloon with a face on it.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

I was surprised to see Chloe today - thought she was permanently gone....

@twinsister, Chloe is part of the regular cast now.  Second baby is due in August so she'll likely take time off but then she'll be back.  I hope they put her with Lucas, I liked them together.  

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori

If they would put her with Lucas..i would hope for a better story line for both of them.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

@LoriLori  Loved the Macy's parade balloon comment.  I have to agree. Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@twinsister wrote:

I was surprised to see Chloe today - thought she was permanently gone....

@twinsister, Chloe is part of the regular cast now.  Second baby is due in August so she'll likely take time off but then she'll be back.  I hope they put her with Lucas, I liked them together.  

@LoriLori@cowboy sam, @twinsister  -  I'd like to see Anne with Lucas.  It could be a good storyline for Anne to have to fight Chloe for Lucas.  

Esteemed Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 - I agree - they  should pair Lucas with Anne - enough with him and Chloe.

@LoriLori - I didn't know that Chloe was back.

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 I'd like to see Anne with Lucas, too. I don't like Chloe with anybody so it doesn't matter, lol. It would be cool if Anne would crack this case-maybe save Adrienne or Marlena somehow by doing some good reporter snooping. And then Adrienne could go running into the arms of Justin and Anne would be there to pick up the pieces. Lucas' pieces. It's not gonna happen but it would be fun.