Respected Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 08/07

@LoriLori wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Shelbelle  -  Wow!  How many different people have been arrested already?  Salem PD is looking a bit incompetent at this point. 

@IlliniGirl88, except it's probably another red herring.  I like when a mystery has credible suspects.  We know none of the "regulars" did it.  (Waiter!  Whoever thought of that, yay you!!!!)

@LoriLori  -  Wouldn't you be a bit miffed with SPD if they kept arresting people until maybe they get the right person?  They need to give Hope a real office so she can actually work on this and accomplish something.  She's practically in the lobby working on a murder case, and she has to share her desk with Abigail (when she's not roaming the park or isn't in a coma).Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88, ha ha!!!!  You're on a roll!!  And so true!   Arrest everyone and somebody has to be the killer, such a clever strategy.  :eyeroll: 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Now Luca and Brady need to start going back to AA meetins again.!!

I   felt sad seeing them both drinking again after working so hard to stay sober  for so long...wait until Maggie finds out about them drinking again!!!

About that spoiler..a shocker and hope its not true!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I laughed at those two doppelgangers toDAY. Drinking hooch and laughing. That laugh on Adrienne/Bonnie/Judi is so raucous. They were so good. Lucas was good, Brady OK. I was waiting for John to walk in. Being the master detective that he is, I wonder if once he hears Lucas' story, it just might jar something in his head, ''hmmmm......something's just not right here. I'm gonna check out a few things. If doc seemed off, and Adrienne seemed off, I'll just bet something's up.'' Go John. Oh, and no sense answering Doc's call. Either you won't be able to hear her or that big lug will walk in. 

Maggie looks so good once she got away from that henna rinse they had on her natually pretty color. Love that suit.

Chad, you jumped the gun. Now we've got two friends in jail for the same crime they didn't commit.

Is it maybe time Abby lost the oxygen. It's uncomfortable watching that.

Respected Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

I laughed at those two doppelgangers toDAY. Drinking hooch and laughing. That laugh on Adrienne/Bonnie/Judi is so raucous. They were so good. Lucas was good, Brady OK. I was waiting for John to walk in. Being the master detective that he is, I wonder if once he hears Lucas' story, it just might jar something in his head, ''hmmmm......something's just not right here. I'm gonna check out a few things. If doc seemed off, and Adrienne seemed off, I'll just bet something's up.'' Go John. Oh, and no sense answering Doc's call. Either you won't be able to hear her or that big lug will walk in. 

Maggie looks so good once she got away from that henna rinse they had on her natually pretty color. Love that suit.

Chad, you jumped the gun. Now we've got two friends in jail for the same crime they didn't commit.

Is it maybe time Abby lost the oxygen. It's uncomfortable watching that.

@Judaline-  Abby will probably have that oxygen tube shoved in her nose as long as Gabi wore that lipstick and mascara wand dress.Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I was surprised to see Chloe today - thought she was permanently gone.

Don't like the way Brady is acting - coudn't he and Nicole just be happy?

Another day of fast forwarding through Bonnie/Hattie nonsense.  I may be in the minority, but for me, it is not funny, just annoying.   

A little trivia - Billy Flynn (Chad) did a Facebook live interview today.  He said one of his best friends is the actor who played "T".  

Trusted Contributor

@LoriLori & @Judaline  I enjoyed most of today too.  Especially Lucas & Brady and Hattie & Bonnie.  Love Bonnie's laugh.  I thought it was funny when Brady said Nic cheated on him with Eric.  Then Lucas says remember he dated Nicole too and she cheated on him with Eric too.  Lucas did a great job.  

So why does Eric have the amulet?

Honored Contributor

@Jackson08  Did you read shel's first spoiler? Could the info be reversed and not correct?

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline  I guess so.  Oh, but Nicole was in his room that night.  I just remembered.  I'm so confused now.  Especially with  Shel's 2nd spoiler.  

Honored Contributor

@Jackson08  As Hercule Poirot always says, 'All will be made clear.' I'm waiting, Hercule!