Trusted Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 07/31

@LoriLori    OK!   You called Tyler first but if he turns out to be mean,  HAND HIM OVER!!!!   You know I just love those mean guys!!!   Plus he is really good looking!!!   PLEASE BE MEAN!!!!

Honored Contributor

Oh, I knew it, I just knew it. She's already got this guy and he hasn't even aired yet! That snowball-no flies on her. He seems to have an Oriental look about him, lori. True?

There is no way Tripp is going to smother Kayla because if he were, THAT would have been the last scene-the pillow on her head. No more till tomorrow. But we all know that her pager will probably go off or they will bust in to wake her for something to do with Abigail. 

It was surprising to see toDAY that twice someone wanted to have a private conversation and left the group instead of blaring it all out in front of the whole family. This alone is different. I just think they ought to be serving drinks and  hors d'oeuvres to the family and friends in the waiting room. 

I have a feeling Joey and Tripp are going to fight over that gun at some point (no pun intended) and Joey will be shot.

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline - I thought Tripp gave the gun back to that older guy?  

I don't like the Nicole/Eric/Brady storyline.

Honored Contributor

Tripp did refuse to take the gun.

Valued Contributor

I was hoping Steve would burst in just about the time that Tripp was trying to kill Kayla.

Maybe tomorrow.

Respected Contributor

It amazes me how Tripp has free reign at the hospital.  Nobody ever questions him about who he is, why he's there, what he's doing, nothing.  Please go away, Tripp!

Esteemed Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 - So true!  You would think he was on staff with all the access they grant him.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister  Something happened and I was unable to see that part, so thanks for letting me know he didn't take the gun!

Trusted Contributor

@twinsister @IlliniGirl88  University Hospital is one big HIPAA violation.  Makes me crazy.  I can't stand Tripp.  I thought Steve might have been fooled. Then as today was playing out I wasn't sure.  I was a little surprised he actually came out and said he thought it was Tripp. I was glad he did, but thought they would drag it out.

Honored Contributor

@Eager2Learn wrote:

I was hoping Steve would burst in just about the time that Tripp was trying to kill Kayla.

Maybe tomorrow.

--------------------------

Patch has got to save the day.  Then Tripp can be sent off to a psychiatric hospital.