Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 07/25

[ Edited ]

You Tube has a very old video of Vincent Irizarry and Judi Evans from Guiding Light from the early 80's, boy they do look young.

Honored Contributor

Today is Summer's last day!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle

sign..i guess we all kinda thougt that spoiler would hapen.

Wonder how that will go over with the newest cuple then?

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Judaline

Maggie has always dressed very elegent on Days.

Wait until we see her after her miracle surgery and will be back at the Square but she nevers goes to the park and sit on a bench.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

It's been a crazy week and I have not seen a complete episode all week.  From what I've seen -- I have no idea what's going on.

I doubt they would pay the actress who plays Theresa to be in a coma for more than a very short time -- they're too cheap.

I like that Chloe is having Deimos's baby.  And now I'm rooting for Nicole to have a miracle baby that is also Deimos's.  So many people want Nicole to be a mom because she wants it so badly, and having her best friend pregnant by the same guy could be soapy goodness!

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle oh, noooooo. I never even gave that a thought. I wonder how he will feel about it-I guess this means she'll be sticking around. Sorry to hear that.

Esteemed Contributor

Almost twins!  At least Irish twins for the daddy!  I would love for that to happen.  However I think Chloe has feelings for Deimos...so uh oh.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

A miracle.  Theresa had a big gash on her forehead and it was completely healed after the commercial break.

Esteemed Contributor

I would still love to know how Maggie is getting around without help.  Today, she was at the Square.

What did Theresa bang her forehead against, if she fell on her back?  Or, did she fall, bang her forehead and roll onto her back?

I think Vic should have asked Deimos to let him have the house back - for Maggie. or at least forgive Deimos and tell him to give him back the house and he (Deimos) could stay in it for as long as he wants.  Deimos doesn't need a house like that all for himself anyway.  JMO of course - but I don't even like it.  Didn't like DiMansion either.

Mighty nice of Steve to forgive Kayla for kissing Fynn.  After all, it took two...........

A terrible week IMO - when will it end????