Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 07/24

FYI, Joey and original Jade still a real life couple. Saw a recent pic of them, his hair was down to his shoulders.

Honored Contributor

I can't remember what they even talked about today..boring!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88  Keen observation, I missed it. Hopefully we won't be in Eric's office tomorrow but if we are I will be very glad to have something else to look at.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

FYI, Joey and original Jade still a real life couple. Saw a recent pic of them, his hair was down to his shoulders.

He probably sings/plays for a rock band on week ends like Jay K. Johnson did. 

Esteemed Contributor

Only Nicole would wear an off the shoulder dress to do community service!  What or who is she all dolled up for?

Also didn't like Jennifer's hair - too severe looking.  

Guess today's episode wasn't too interesting since I paid more attention to the clothes/hair styles.

Respected Contributor

@IlliniGirl88  Ha ha!  I like your thinking -- my guess is that, yeah, all the walls are on wheels.  I saw there were TWO potted ivy plants but I couldn't see through Eric to see if the one behind him is "the" original ivy that's been all over Salem.  I hope to be able to see it today.  Eric's glances scare the bejeezus outta me.  Like he's gonna turn green and The Incredible Hulk will appear.  Maybe his acting coach made a suggestion and he ran with it.  

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@IlliniGirl88  Ha ha!  I like your thinking -- my guess is that, yeah, all the walls are on wheels.  I saw there were TWO potted ivy plants but I couldn't see through Eric to see if the one behind him is "the" original ivy that's been all over Salem.  I hope to be able to see it today.  Eric's glances scare the bejeezus outta me.  Like he's gonna turn green and The Incredible Hulk will appear.  Maybe his acting coach made a suggestion and he ran with it.  

I only wish he'd kept running. Maybe into the next county?

Respected Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@BarbiHollywood-  Oh yes, those potted ivy plants.  I think I may have spied one on the bookcase in Chad's bedroom, when he was talking to Gabi.  There were so many ivy plants in the bookcases, as a matter of fact.  Who wants that much ivy in their bedroom?  It was like a jungle!  I wouldn't want to be in charge of dusting all that ivy either.

Eric's Incredible Hulk comment is hilarious!  He does have that "my clothes are going to split at any moment" look.Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

How does Gabi get to live like she's single? She sleeps at the mansion, will probably wake to a full breakfast buffet at the mansion, seems to have no visible means of support-Will gone and Sonny incarcerated. How does she do it? Even daddy is in the slammer. Mami fled to wherever this family is from. Her other brother is about to be out of the picture. I guess it's all up to Rafe to take care of her and Arianna on a detective's salary. You'd better not let Chad slip thru your fingers, Gabs. He's your only hope.

I am liking Abby more and more. She's not a wimp. 

I think Abe is becoming a buttinski. He doesn't see Theo much but when he does he ruins everything.

So who gave Kayla's hair the whack job? OMgosh it looks like a thrashing machine came thru the back but left the front alone. Steve's hair is longer and looks a lot better than hers. 

Nothing good to say about the show toDAY. I wish Chad wouldn't keep lying about his true feelings for Abby. Or doesn't he even realize it?

Trusted Contributor

@LoriLori:  So glad to see your post. We are all praying for your recovery. Let us know how you are doing when you can. Feel better soon: heart: