Respected Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 07/24

@LoriLori  -  So happy to hear from you!!!  I'm sorry to hear that things haven't gone well though.  I've missed reading and interacting with you about our beloved DAYS.  Hope things get better for you very soon!!! Hugs to you!!!Woman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@LoriLori, so sorry for all you are going through.  Sending prayers and good thoughts your way as you recover and gain strength back.  You certainly display a good attitude.  Your posts and humor have been missed.  Blessings!

Honored Contributor

LORI:  Wishing you all the best and praying for a speedy recovery for you.  Nice to hear from you.   Another lifetime DOOL fan, Daysdee

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori thanks for the update.  Wasn't watching when Hattie and Bonnie were first introduced so I'm loving it.  I think the actresses are having a lot of fun.  Wish your mother was a little more understanding about your circumstances.  Heal quickly.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Anyone see Columbo last night on ME TV, it was from 1990 and featured a beautiful Dee Hall and Ian Buchanan, remember he did a short stint on Days a few years ago.

---------

Yes, enjoyed the episode and thought she was so pretty back then.

Esteemed Contributor

Lori...so very happy to see you post!!!

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@lori loriThis was on the book forum from carebears and everybody went along with it sending their good wishes plus a new greeting from bonanzajellybean! (say that 3x fast!) Anyway, the consensus is-get well fast they miss your reviews and humor!

feel-better-soon-clipart-image-search-results-Z6VzPg-clipart.gif

Trusted Contributor

So there are 3 people left on this show I like....Holly, Tate, and Theo!

Everyone else's story is so stupid....

Honored Contributor

I thought toDAY was just terrible. I have never seen Nicole look that bad. The dark hair, the makeup and that dress!!! They each added years to her appearance. What have they done to her??

And Jennifer. I see they darkened her hair, too. Is it me or did you think she was being a buttinski? Or was it just that they owe her air time and don't know what to do with her? So stupid between her and Brady and Eric. Oh, those furtive looks Eric gives. Cloak and dagger stuff. Now that he's given up his booty of letters maybe he'll stop looking like that?? Pu-leeze??

So, Abby is already stuck with Dario for six months, what's new? Or is she entitled to a divorce based on false pretenses or something? I was so hoping that Dario would reach for his phone and tell Eli, 'take a look at this'-meaning Chad kneeling over Deimos, and that the photo would be gone! Theo had done it!! But Dario had other plans. He is desperate to hold onto Abby. And when Chad finds all this out it could get ugly. OR-she could go into witness protection with Dario to save Chad and he wouldn't find out for several years. Take your pick.

Respected Contributor

Just an observation about the overused office:  Have you noticed the darker gray "faux wood" looking wall behind Eric's desk?  It looks to be hiding another set behind it.  Do you think it's on wheels and they're just covering up pictures for another office set underneath?  Is what I'm saying making any sense???Woman LOL