Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 07/17

Oh please - who wants to see that?   We may luck out in NYC and not miss it, since it airs at 12 noon now.  For once I may be glad they switched times.

As for that spoiler - could do without that too.

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline I agree.  It's ridiculous.  Like there won't be 50 other channels showing it.  Grrr!!!

I'm about a week and a half behind on Days.  I'm trying to catch up.  I've been reading here though to see what I can FF through.  

Sorry to hear that Lori is still not feeling better.  I hope she turns the corner soon and will keep praying for her.  Stay strong Lori!!!  We miss you!. 

Honored Contributor

@twinsister

Day's comes one here also at noon...hope we miss that hearing...!

But ???

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Dont be shocked if tomorrows show is pre empted. at 1 ET NBC is expected to air the OJ parole hearing.

@Oh, of COURSE! If anybody has it it will be NBC @1PM. Like everybody is going to tune in. NOT!

I read it will be on ESPN and NBC News, just not sure what NBC News means, but I wont be shocked if Days is not on.

Honored Contributor

lori...

keeping you in my thoughts for fast healing!Heart

Thanks for the update...Smiley Wink

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

Oh please - who wants to see that?   We may luck out in NYC and not miss it, since it airs at 12 noon now.  For once I may be glad they switched times.

As for that spoiler - could do without that too.

RE: the spoiler---I don't remember that Mimi was related.  I do remember Mimi though.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

YUCKI!!!!    I just read that OJ Simpson's parole may be denied tomorrow because he was caught by a female officer of doing "something" in his cell.  I guess that is a violation.   He's a pig and I hope he never gets out!!

Esteemed Contributor

Am I the only one who thinks the "hearing" is going to be more exciting than DAYS????

I hope Lori's medical problem gets resolved soon.  Did she say why she can't watch DAYS?  I am confused.

Esteemed Contributor

@snowball - YUCK is right!!!!

Respected Contributor

I only caught about the last 15 minutes of toDAYS show.  I'm confused about Marlena being in Anjelica's office, spitting out her gum, and then next scene kissing John in Horton Square.  Did I miss something or a bad edit???  Thanks!