Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 07/17

@Shelbelle

I heard him say that also about her botox....i thought..gee he thinks the same way we do about her face!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Shelbelle

I heard him say that also about her botox....i thought..gee he thinks the same way we do about her face!!

I guess Morgan Fairchild must be OK with that comment and was not offended, she could have been.

Honored Contributor

@cowboy samExcept it isn't Botox that blows you up like that, it's fillers. But as someone said, she's kinda like that all over so who knows just what it is. It just doesn't look 'right'. I don't know what look she was going for, but I hope this isn't it.

Honored Contributor

Did anyone else read the "spoiler" about an upcoming "dual role" for one of the actresses?   Don't know if I should post it.

Esteemed Contributor

Update from Lori - Unfortunately she now has new complications.  She says hello to everyone.   Shawn and Belle are coming back.  Also the new writer says there will only be one new character coming in and that will not be until  January.  This is all from Lori.

I laughed at Steve's comment to Angelica about Botox.

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

Did anyone else read the "spoiler" about an upcoming "dual role" for one of the actresses?   Don't know if I should post it.

-------

Yes, but do it in the spoiler box.

Honored Contributor

Spoiler
It happens this week, Judi Evans once again plays the role of Bonnie Lockhart, part of Angelica's master plan to get back at Adrienne. Wonder who thought this one up, yikes!!
Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle  I remember her but whatever happened to her? (spoiler?)

@twinsister Bummer! They get her hopes up then shoot her down! What do they want from her?? She is so brave  (stoic? stalwart? Ican't think of the word I want)to send us that news. Tell her we're all still thinking of her.

Honored Contributor

Dont be shocked if tomorrows show is pre empted. at 1 ET NBC is expected to air the OJ parole hearing.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Dont be shocked if tomorrows show is pre empted. at 1 ET NBC is expected to air the OJ parole hearing.

@Oh, of COURSE! If anybody has it it will be NBC @1PM. Like everybody is going to tune in. NOT!