Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 07/17

Rafe did have a home.  Remember he lived there as did his Mom and her lady friend that was visiting that I think she wanted to "fix up" with Rafe.  Not sure if Dario lived there too at the time.  Eduardo was there for some meals.

Esteemed Contributor

Some good news from Lori - according to the visiting nurse, she feels Lori is turning the corner, even though she still feels very weak.  To quote Lori - "her snark will be back soon, soon, soon".  Also Lori said the first scenes from the new writer will be between Adrienne and Lucas.   I don't think these two will end up married.

Abby is another mother who is never with her child, just like Gabi.

Abe will  not be pleased if he finds out Theo is hacking into computers.

Honored Contributor

Good job, lori. Turn that corner and keep going-all the way down the street. Maybe stop off at the Brady Pub for a short one. It's because we're all praying for you. 

I agree that Adrienne and Lucas will never marry. It may happen when Justin proves Sonny is innocent and Adrienne wonders what she would ever do without Justin and that she would never let him go. Just idyll thoughts.

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

Rafe did have a home.  Remember he lived there as did his Mom and her lady friend that was visiting that I think she wanted to "fix up" with Rafe.  Not sure if Dario lived there too at the time.  Eduardo was there for some meals.

----------

In the house that had only a kitchen.

Respected Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

Good job, lori. Turn that corner and keep going-all the way down the street. Maybe stop off at the Brady Pub for a short one. It's because we're all praying for you. 

I agree that Adrienne and Lucas will never marry. It may happen when Justin proves Sonny is innocent and Adrienne wonders what she would ever do without Justin and that she would never let him go. Just idyll thoughts.

@Judaline-  Maybe Anne will sweep Lucas off his feet!  They'd be cute and funny together.Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@Judaline-  Maybe Anne will sweep Lucas off his feet!  They'd be cute and funny together.Woman Very Happy

It's gonna take a heck of a broom to do that, but I wouldn't mind it at all.

Trusted Contributor

Can remember the name of the actress that playes Angelica  D. but, why would anyone hire her to play anyone?   She looks just terrible,  terrible.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

Some good news from Lori - according to the visiting nurse, she feels Lori is turning the corner, even though she still feels very weak.  To quote Lori - "her snark will be back soon, soon, soon".  Also Lori said the first scenes from the new writer will be between Adrienne and Lucas.   I don't think these two will end up married.

Abby is another mother who is never with her child, just like Gabi.

Abe will  not be pleased if he finds out Theo is hacking into computers.

You are right re: Theo.  Abby is never with Thomas and he seems to be with Jennifer.  Guess she doesn't have to be at the newspaper.  Adrienne is never there either.   No wonder Ann said the other day (to Lucas) that she is the one running the show there.

Honored Contributor

@mishka14 wrote:

Can remember the name of the actress that playes Angelica  D. but, why would anyone hire her to play anyone?   She looks just terrible,  terrible.

Morgan Fairchild

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

@mishka14 wrote:

Morgan Fairchild

Funny today that Steve made a comment to her about her paying for all that Botox.