Esteemed Contributor

All things DAYS, wk of 07/17

Hi DAYsies.  I'm in San Antonio for a conference/vacation.  Conference is over, so now starts vacation.  Eldest son lives here.  Will get to visit and have fun (DH arrived yesterday).  I'm starting this early as I am not on the laptop much for obvious reasons.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 07/17

@MamaWick - Have a great vacation and enjoy the time with your son!

DAYSIES - Another update from Lori - she is having more complications.  To quote her "complications of complications".  She is tired of being tired, but she is determined to get back here once the new stuff starts.  Sends her love to everyone.   Wish I had better news from her.

@Judaline - Lori said to thank abbalu for her good wishes.

Trusted Contributor

@twinsister   Please tell Lori get well from me!!   Miss her!!

Esteemed Contributor

@snowball - will do!

Esteemed Contributor

Bumping this thread up - Mama had to start it early yesterday, so most DAYSIES didn't see it.

Honored Contributor

Thanks, twin, I totally missed it!!! And I totally miss lori's input. Things aren't the same. So sorry she's having problems. I'm hoping 'time heals all wounds.'

Honored Contributor

Lori...sorry for the set back but knowing you ..you will kick the new complication to the curb and tell it to leave you alone!Heart

Now today...i about gagged watching Hope and what's his face making out in the police department!!

Andre..will be helping Abby....hmm..it takes a crook to outsmart another crook..lol!

Now will Marlena find out something to prove that Sonny is innocent..when she puts him under her "spell"????..lol!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

Marlena hypnotizes yet another Salemite.  Why was Sonny squinting his eyes so tightly shut?  He didn't look relaxed at all.

Theo's summer job is computer hacking?  Nice.  He'll probably be working for the FBI by next week.

What happened to Hope's office?  We know they were using it for about 20 other offices, but now she's out on the floor with everyone else, discussing the murder with Rafe for everyone to hear?  Poor Hope lost her house and now her office. 

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88

Maybe Hope will move in Rafe..that is if he have a place to live in...lol!

I just hope we don't have to see Hope marry Rafe!!!

I also don't like Andre and Abby getting Theo involved but... then if he needs a story line to stay on Day's i guess we will see how great a job he does for them without getting into trouble  or then Abe will be very upset!

Also Hope knoes about that dirty money that Dario is using in town..wonder how long it will take her to do her job as a cop.

Oh..Lani said she wants to be a Lt. on the police force...so tomorrow she will be one!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

I wish Theo wasn't in on this-if he gets caught and Dario (you know he's going to walk in) presses charges the kid could go to prison!!! I hope Abby who is pretty savvy, ummm.....wait for it.............Savvy Abby-has a cover story in case Dario busts thru the door any sec. Like, ' I asked Theo to come take a look at your lap top-it isn't running right and mine conked out' or something more preferable.

Sonny probably moved the body 'cause he was looking for the amulet, which the murderer took with him. Duh.