Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 07/10

@mishka14, I said the same thing.  They got Victor's sofa at Goodwill.

Trusted Contributor

Just read that Dario will be leaving in August.   Maybe he killed Deimos and that is why he is exiting.  Hope this wasn't a spoiler.  

Valued Contributor

Writers on soaps do not have any concept of time!  Just watched 7/12 episode.  Theo, a college student, has just gotten a "summer" job in the middle of July.  I realize all colleges are different but I have a nephew who came home the beginning of May and is going back the second or third week of August.  Also, not on yesterdays episode but recently they have Brady's child cooing (sp) and making baby breathing noises in the stroller (although you can't see him so you know it's just sound effects), isn't he like 2 years old???  They also have Nicole's child making the same baby breathing noises which is a little more believeable.  I have 3 children, at the age of two they were not cooing in a stroller!

Esteemed Contributor

Angelica is Jack's step mother.  Harper's first wife (who raised Jack) died.   This was the back story and we never met her.   

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@snowball wrote:

Just read that Dario will be leaving in August.   Maybe he killed Deimos and that is why he is exiting.  Hope this wasn't a spoiler.  

Probably. Somebody else said that before we knew he was leaving. Anybody we know is leaving, we always think they're the culprit, hahaha. Because the fools who write this stuff don't have any other way to end anything. Pea brains.

Honored Contributor

@snowball  You got a new avatar!!! Those little rascals, hahaha.

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline  Lol.  Yes you noticed my little babies. 

Esteemed Contributor

@snowball - they are adorable!!!

Honored Contributor

twin,  I told her I didn't think they were real. They just can't be. 

snowball

Honored Contributor

@twinsister  Another get well wisher for lori-abbalulu sends her best wishes.

I don't know if this is the time, but would you remind lori of Broadchurch Wednesday nights on BBC? Thank you