Respected Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 07/09/2018

OK now Eve is working with Victor to get Nicole, which means that again, a woman is going to mess with Brady's life.  When he finds out what Eve is doing is he going to go back to Theresa???????  I am so tired of poor pitiful Brady.  Also with Theresa crying about everything.  Although, the actress is good at crying.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Do NOT get me started about that last scene in Kayla's office....GRRRRRRRRR.

Okay, I'm started.  First of all of course that was a big HIPAA no-no.  But secondly, we are not printing out lab results unless they need to be given to the patient or something along that line.  Those lab results would have been in a computer, not in an envelope.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

Do NOT get me started about that last scene in Kayla's office....GRRRRRRRRR.

Okay, I'm started.  First of all of course that was a big HIPAA no-no.  But secondly, we are not printing out lab results unless they need to be given to the patient or something along that line.  Those lab results would have been in a computer, not in an envelope.

@MamaWick  - ..."And the envelope, please."  "The father of Abigail's baby is..."  (thunderous applause or groans ensue).

Where are Chad and Abigail living?  Isn't it the same room Eric nursed Hope back after she escaped from wherever she was, maybe prison?  The floral wallpaper looks familiar to me.  Anyway, are they still in DiMansion or were they cast out to the peasant's quarters?

Esteemed Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 - I think Chad and Abigail are living at the Martin House - the B&B owned by Eli.

Where is Stefan?     He needs to be on more. Hopefully with Abby's baby daddy storyline we will see him more often.

Brady and Eve really need to find a place to live and get out of that tiny hotel room.  Eve had to hang out in the bathroom today while Brady and Theresa discussed the custody battle. Ridiculous.

Respected Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 - I think Chad and Abigail are living at the Martin House - the B&B owned by Eli.

Where is Stefan?     He needs to be on more. Hopefully with Abby's baby daddy storyline we will see him more often.

Brady and Eve really need to find a place to live and get out of that tiny hotel room.  Eve had to hang out in the bathroom today while Brady and Theresa discussed the custody battle. Ridiculous.

Yes.  That scene with Eve retreating to the bathroom, of all places, was beyond stupid.  She could have left the room, for Pete's sake, that would've made more sense.  I mean, the door was open so what was the point???!!!  She could have grabbed her bag and said something like, "I'll be back later" or "Meet me in the square when you're done."  

And what about Jennifer walking around with a plateful of donuts -- uncovered!!!  How'd she keep them from falling, I mean, she probably trampled through the town square to get to the Pub or, umm, maybe she drove so what did she do, put the plate on the passenger seat?? Another silly scene.  That's right up there with the stove in JJ's apartment not even being plugged in yet Theresa was able to burn the cookies.

Ohhhh, this silly show of ours.

Esteemed Contributor

So, Ciara just walks out of the hospital and into the police station, into the "interview" room where Ben sits handcuffed and alone.  Nobody was guarding him and nobody stopped her from walking in to "visit" with him.  Why didn't Rafe put him back in his cell while he went looking for Ciara?

Must be nice.

Trusted Contributor

And Mama Wick.....since when does anybody (Gabi in this case) just walk into the office of the head doctor (Kayla)and get a quickie exam!  REALLY! Iknow, I know, its a soap opera, but some of these very loose situations try my patience!  Haha.

Trusted Contributor

SophiaMarie......I laughed out loud when Ciara came thumping in on Ben in the interview room on her crutches.  Hilarious.  Did she Walk all the way from the hospital? Where would she get money for a cab? Did she hitch hike?  What craziness! And nobody stopped her.  They really are the keystone cops in Salem!

Honored Contributor

Well..i'm not happy with the turning of events today...JJ...why didn't you keep your mouth shut!!

She isn't worth taking the drug rap for her after.... her outburst in the so called court room!!!....

Not happy at all ...dumb writers!!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

And another thing!  How about Eve telling Brady she has just spent HOURS searching for contracts in that tiny hotel room.  Cracks me up. The room looks to be about ten feet by ten feet, and you could search it in about two minutes!  She is a bad enough liar, he is gullible enough to believe anything these women tell him.  Some of their lines are so lame.  Brady is in and out of being CEO of a huge industry, so you would think he would be a little more savvy. NOT!