Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS wk of 06/26

I never cared for either Jade.  Too sneaky, etc.  I dislike all those "kids" and their storylines.    I know I'm not going to like the Tripp/Kayla storyline.  That Jade is sure not appreciative of all the Johnson's did for her--let her live with them, paid her tuition and rent, etc.        Re: the hospital--they need to bring Maxine back to the nurses station.  (I guess Kayla is the only doctor on staff now.)  How does Gabi support herself and Adriana?  Abby has a good job--she only worked 1 or 2 days and was getting ready to leave for the Dominican Republic  to get the divorce.    Jennifer never works either even though she and Adrienne own the newspaper.            This show is too funny--but I won't quit watching it!

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee  I think Tripp is going to dig his own grave. He's going to do something that's going to get someone killed and Kayla will be exonerated for one reason or another, and they will look for someone who carried a grudge against her which will ultimately lead them to Tripp. Just a wild guess. Like someone said, they liked Tripp at first but not anymore. That was my feeling exactly. I hope he was also let go? The jails are going to be full to brimming!

I also agree Sonny is not godfather material. Let's just hope he doesn't turn into the godfather.

Trusted Contributor

Sonny is just not the person who should be in charge of Titan or the family.  As hard as he tries he just isn't the type and not believable. I think he and Paul should ride off into the sunset before they can bring back dead Will.   We need a new villain like Stefano and I was so hopeful it would be Deimos, he is perfect and also easy on the eyes. I am very sorry to see him leave.

Respected Contributor

Six!!

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle  I'm guessing there's no money in the wardrobe department for poor Conehead Jade.  Guessing, too, she's not a big enough character to warrant hair and/or makeup either.  Poor thing might barely get a paycheck.  Has anyone ever see the girl smile??  I think she's actually really very pretty and would like to see a little makeup on her. Just some color.  She reminded me today of Wednesday Addams.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AuntG   Did you or anyone else notice the other day, the camera angle was taken from behind Sonny's head and he looked just like Deimos from behind.  I'm wondering if maybe someone tries to kill Sonny but mistakenly shoots Deimos from behind.  Granted, Deimos is taller, but they both have that same dark, shiny hair and same shaven hairline on the nape of their necks.  Very strong resemblance from behind.  I have NO knowledge about what's coming up, nor do I know any spoilers so this is just my guess.

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

mama, if you have news of how it went for lori, would you please post here?

@Judaline - I didn't reallize today was the day.  I'm sorry I didn't wish her good luck.

Honored Contributor

Oh my dear Daysies.  So lovely to know you're thinking of me.  Admitted yesterday for a long infusion (still going after 12 hours) ahead of surgery tomorrow. Scared.  Smiling from all who posted to and care about me. Tons of activity during DAYS so I missed it and it sounds not at all worth streaming.  Soon it will be great. Thanks  💞 

Trusted Contributor

@LoriLori    Thinking of you and wish you good luck!!   So glad to hear from you!!

Honored Contributor

Haven't been gone long Snow and no idea where it goes tomorrow. I've missed my pals. I'll be back!  Count on it!  🍪