Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 06/25/2018

[ Edited ]

Hope's house had a fire but did not burn down. 

JJ's apartment is actually the apartment Sonny and Will lived in.  Will was "murdered" in Ben's apartment with the annoying neon sign outside, but yeah was taken back to his apartment (and no one saw anything????).

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

Ben and Ciara are definitely headed for a romance and I'm going all out:  They are going to be a supercouple. 

Supercouples are like flawless diamonds.  Many are said to be but very few are.  The last supercouple on DAYS was Bo and Hope and how poetic if it's their child who is half of the next great supercouple.

I say they're on their way because they have all the elements:

Incredible chemistry.  You can feel it.  As if it's really happening in real life, it's so strong.

That survey where 90% of respondents said they want them as a couple

(that's so important, to have the audience behind the couple)

They're young enough that we will see them, if they last, and if they're a supecouple they will, we'll see them marry and have kids 

The way they're slowly getting to know and trust one another.  How he gave her the knife.  How she just opened up to him, tentatively, yesterday.

The writing for this story is some of the best I've seen on the show.  And that's another thing a supercouple has to have:  great writing.  And they do.

But lori, Hope's going to ruin everything.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@Judaline, if they're to be a supercouple she won't be able to.

You've reminded me of another crucial ingredient:  Impediments.  I didn't watch then but from what I've heard Hope's parents were not happy with biker Bo, am I right?   And there were others.

Romeo and Juliet.  As dramatically exquisite then as it is now.

There's always got to be obstacles and family is the best one to create drama and make us care about the stakes.  Other obstacles (Tybalt and Mercutio!) make it even dramatic and increase how much we root for the couple.

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88

Wait...you forgot to mention....the shanty that Ciara and Ben are holed up in...lol

So right now they have a place to stay until they are found...lol!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

Well after today's show it looks like Gabi is going to somehow switch the paternity test results so it will show Stefan is the baby's father when in fact (I hope) it will really be Chad's.  When she looked at the picture of her and Ari on her phone and watched Chad and Abby embracing outside the Brady Pub, you could just see the wheels turning.  She wants revenge for Abby (Gaby) sending her to prison.  Guess we'll have to call her Sami, Jr.!  I hate this development, if it turns out that way, because I liked Gabi and other than the whole killing Nick thing, always rooted for her. 

Honored Contributor

Finally..Ciara needed to take that motorcycle jacket off to get washed up..

Loved their banter again beteen them  Smiley Happy

Hope... all of a sudden remembers she has a daughter but  we know what will happen when the 2 of them are found by   her ..the over reacting,etc.or her underacting..lol

I think Gabby will go and tell Stephan that Abby is pg and its his baby!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

I have been waiting for Ciara to tell Ben that she trusts him and return his knife to him, that is a big step for her to take.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@Judaline, if they're to be a supercouple she won't be able to.

You've reminded me of another crucial ingredient:  Impediments.  I didn't watch then but from what I've heard Hope's parents were not happy with biker Bo, am I right?   And there were others.

Romeo and Juliet.  As dramatically exquisite then as it is now.

There's always got to be obstacles and family is the best one to create drama and make us care about the stakes.  Other obstacles (Tybalt and Mercutio!) make it even dramatic and increase how much we root for the couple.

I think that's when I first came on the scene. Hope met Bo. I don't think Doug and Julie approved because Bo was a rebel. That's probably what drew Hope to him. She hasn't been the same since Bo died. It's like he's always in the back of her mind. 

Soaps thrive on obstacles to happiness. A known fact. I've never liked that, even tho it's what makes a soap a soap. As I've said, I want everyone to live in Happy Valley. What would they do there? Darned if I know.

Honored Contributor

I really liked the show toDAY. So funny when Stefano said to Kayla, something about 'because you're probably attracted to me?' I thought she was going to upchuck. She reeeeeely hates him. And if Corday is thinking of pairing them up, no, just no. Not ever. Never. I cannot, and will not see that. But we all know how lovers first hated each other, etc, etc, etc. It's probably in his mind.

The hot soup thing was cute with Ben and Ciara. Good to see him laugh. 

Kate. First get out of that carnival suit. Then fix that hair with the thing-y in back, then get ready to fight because it's going to be a pip. You will come out smelling like a rose, so don't get too shook up. But for now, let the games begin.

How long do you think it will be before Steve will figure out the lie? Or will he maybe hear someone talking about it in Horton Square? Most likely the DAY before he signs up for the testing or whatever it is.

Honored Contributor

OMgosh, and yuk. She sure is infatuated with her lips and b--bs. 

https://www.soapoperanews.net/2017/05/a-look-at-days-of-our-lives-alum-robert.html