Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 06/25/2018

Poll on SOD web site, who should Ciara be with, results so far:

Ben:    90%

Tripp:  10%

Anyone can go vote.  But clearly the people have spoken LOL.

Esteemed Contributor

@LoriLori - Another year of Lani - ugh!!!

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

ToDAY I heard Stefan say, 'she should have went' and yesterday Chad said to Abby, 'why didn't you call? I would have came to pick you up at the airport.' Major faux pas. That shouldn't have gotten thru whomever is in charge. Wait. He probably speaks the same way. Mental head slap here.

@JudalineI always figure when that happens it's down to the actor.  They can memorize dozens of pages but sometimes the way they really talk comes out.  You see it a lot with Galen Gering/Rafe.  I doubt Rafe's "hells" and "damns" are in the script LOL.

@LoriLori  Yeah, that's what I think, too. But in defense of Stefan I tell myself, 'they made him say that.' lol

I didn't think that about Rafe. Hmmm.....it's possible I guess.

Trusted Contributor

I just watched yesterDAYS show and I am really loving my STEFAN!!!!   When Chad and Stefan were talking, I just loved what Stefan was saying.   Brought a BIG smile on my face.  Oh and BEN!!!!!   WOW!    I don't know about all of you, but I am hoping for a love story with Ben and Ciara. 

Honored Contributor

@snowball wrote:

I just watched yesterDAYS show and I am really loving my STEFAN!!!!   When Chad and Stefan were talking, I just loved what Stefan was saying.   Brought a BIG smile on my face.  Oh and BEN!!!!!   WOW!    I don't know about all of you, but I am hoping for a love story with Ben and Ciara. 

snow, are you kidding? We ALL want that!  She's one lucky chick! I really like her. Cute couple. But when HHH (hot head Hope) busts down the door, it'll be, 'Baby, baby are you ok? What happened to your leg? You beast! What've you done to her?' I don't think I'll be able to control the ol' gastric juices. I dislike hot heads. And I don't much care for Hope. Not anymore.

YesterDAY, I was so proud of MY Stefan. He maintains his cool so well. Love that. Chad just gives the looks and when he can't take it anymore he uses his fists. He needs to talk instead of fight.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

Poll on SOD web site, who should Ciara be with, results so far:

Ben:    90%

Tripp:  10%

Anyone can go vote.  But clearly the people have spoken LOL.

A no-brainer for me.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

ToDAY I heard Stefan say, 'she should have went' and yesterday Chad said to Abby, 'why didn't you call? I would have came to pick you up at the airport.' Major faux pas. That shouldn't have gotten thru whomever is in charge. Wait. He probably speaks the same way. Mental head slap here.

@JudalineI always figure when that happens it's down to the actor.  They can memorize dozens of pages but sometimes the way they really talk comes out.  You see it a lot with Galen Gering/Rafe.  I doubt Rafe's "hells" and "damns" are in the script LOL.

@LoriLori  Yeah, that's what I think, too. But in defense of Stefan I tell myself, 'they made him say that.' lol

I didn't think that about Rafe. Hmmm.....it's possible I guess.

@Judaline, re Stefan, it could easily have been a mistake, maybe one of his kids says that a lot LOL.  As for Galen/Rafe, he talks like that in real life.  He uses those words all the time so I'm confident he's tossing them into Rafe's lines. 

I marvel at actor's ability to memorize lines, Marci was doing 100 pages a night -- and some of them aren't the brightest bulbs IRL, which makes it even more amazing.  

Honored Contributor

@snowball wrote:

@snowball  Ahem.  Sharesies.  I called him first and Ben so don't make me stop sharesies Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Ben and Ciara are definitely headed for a romance and I'm going all out:  They are going to be a supercouple. 

Supercouples are like flawless diamonds.  Many are said to be but very few are.  The last supercouple on DAYS was Bo and Hope and how poetic if it's their child who is half of the next great supercouple.

I say they're on their way because they have all the elements:

Incredible chemistry.  You can feel it.  As if it's really happening in real life, it's so strong.

That survey where 90% of respondents said they want them as a couple

(that's so important, to have the audience behind the couple)

They're young enough that we will see them, if they last, and if they're a supecouple they will, we'll see them marry and have kids 

The way they're slowly getting to know and trust one another.  How he gave her the knife.  How she just opened up to him, tentatively, yesterday.

The writing for this story is some of the best I've seen on the show.  And that's another thing a supercouple has to have:  great writing.  And they do.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cowboy sam wrote:

@IlliniGirl88@Judaline

Don't you know every thing happens at the Pub or the Square..when you want to be seen or heard??

lol!

@cowboy sam  -  You're right, EVERYTHING has to be discussed in public because NO ONE, except the Dimera and Kiriakis families own homes anymore. 

The Horton home hasn't been seen in months, Hope's house burned and she must have had the most pitiful insurance policy, I forgot the teenie-boppers have their shared loft, Doc's penthouse hasn't been seen, Patch and Kayla's house is gone, Rafe must have sold his, and everyone else is living in a hotel room or the Martin House.  Doug and Julie must live at Doug's Place.  Oh, and I almost forgot, JJ is living in the same apartment that Ben deposited Will's dead body.  Wonder how much they knocked off the rent for that?