Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 06/25/2018

@Judaline, thanks for asking Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

For those saying the doll is white so the baby must be JJ's:  Nonsense.  The baby is dead and they're done with the story.  Why would anyone care about the paternity of a dead baby?

I had absolutely no idea Meghan Markle is half black until I read it.  You can't always tell by looking at someone but it doesn't stop people from making assumptions.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

For those saying the doll is white so the baby must be JJ's:  Nonsense.  The baby is dead and they're done with the story.  Why would anyone care about the paternity of a dead baby?

I had absolutely no idea Meghan Markle is half black until I read it.  You can't always tell by looking at someone but it doesn't stop people from making assumptions.

For many years I had no idea that Mariah Carey was biracial.  Halle Berry looks more biracial, it was a lot easier to tell.

I saw the darker looking baby in Lani's dream, but never saw a white baby yesterday. ITA the paternity will never be an issue anymore, this poor baby is dead.

Trusted Contributor

@twinsister     I have just read this about your aunt and I want to say how sorry I am. You were so good to her and just know that all the DAYSies are thinking about you.    

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

For many years I had no idea that Mariah Carey was biracial.  Halle Berry looks more biracial, it was a lot easier to tell.

I saw the darker looking baby in Lani's dream, but never saw a white baby yesterday. ITA the paternity will never be an issue anymore, this poor baby is dead.

Then why in the world are they prelaboring it? (Maybe a bad choice of words.) No more of this, please. Suffice it to say, Lani lost the baby and the baby didn't survive, but she is young. There will be more children. Finis

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

lori, it was too quiet on the Southern Front. Glad you're ok. I wrote twin a little note but it's on the old thread. I hope she saw it. She's probably worn out and resting a few days.

When do you think Stefan will be rid of the marks of Chad's handywork? I'm kinda tired of seeing them. But a marked Stefan is better than no Stefan, that's for sure.

Hope we get back to Ben soon. I wonder how much time has passed-hard to tell.

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline @MamaWick @snowball @LoriLori @Jackson08 @123SuzyQ123 and any other DAYSIE I have forgotten:

Thanks so much for your kind words and condolences.  It means a lot to me. My aunt watched DAYS from the very beginning and it was due to her and my mom that I got interested in DAYs.  Up until last week, a few days before her death, she still watched DAYS with me.  Even though she didn't understand what was going on, every day when I told her it was time for "the story" she smiled.

Back to DAYS......

Honored Contributor

@twinsister That was so sweet. We, my friends, my mom, always called our current soap, 'the story.' Like, 'did you watch the story today?' It wasn't DAYS then-most probably Another World. We all watched. OT and I referred to DAYS as 'the story.' Old habits-hard to break.

Glad to see you posting. It's been a pretty good week so far. I can do without ever seeing Leo again. But Stefan yes and hoping to see Ben this week-they left us hanging.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

lori, it was too quiet on the Southern Front. Glad you're ok. I wrote twin a little note but it's on the old thread. I hope she saw it. She's probably worn out and resting a few days.

When do you think Stefan will be rid of the marks of Chad's handywork? I'm kinda tired of seeing them. But a marked Stefan is better than no Stefan, that's for sure.

Hope we get back to Ben soon. I wonder how much time has passed-hard to tell.

Dear sweet @Judaline  I didn't say I'm okay, I just said 'thanks for asking.'  Smiley Happy

Since he commutes from Indiana they have to use Stefan in clumps but I have no idea how it works.  I'm watching yesterday now and it's good to see him but heck yeah get rid of those scars already.  

So no Ben yesterday?  Ben today Smiley Happy  

I poked around days ago and "Cin" seems to have won out as their couple name.  Funny I thought it would be Biara but what do I know and I'm not on the secret committee that meets to decide these things LOL.  Seriously the internet can't agree on laurel or yanny but somehow these couple names come out quickly and spread everywhere LOL.

Esteemed Contributor

Eileen Davidson has quit Y&R due to salary issues.  Wonder if she will return to DAYS now?  I would much rather have her back as Kristen instead of her replacement.