Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 06/19

Yep, EJ had some kind of injection by someone sent by Stef, I believe. Then we knew he might one DAY be back.

Speaking of the old DAYS, what was the name of the restaurant where they usually went-started with an S I think. Then what happened to the Penthouse Grille? And there was a dump on the wrong side of the tracks, just a bar and a few tables and a jukebox as I recall. I forget who used to frequent the place. Yeah, the good ol' DAYS.

I don't like Will-never did see what all the fuss was about and the hulabaloo when he left. Oh, well, to each his own. I guess that's why Sami comes back but why for 3 months only? She seems to be writing her own ticket these DAYS. 

Respected Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

Yep, EJ had some kind of injection by someone sent by Stef, I believe. Then we knew he might one DAY be back.

Speaking of the old DAYS, what was the name of the restaurant where they usually went-started with an S I think. Then what happened to the Penthouse Grille? And there was a dump on the wrong side of the tracks, just a bar and a few tables and a jukebox as I recall. I forget who used to frequent the place. Yeah, the good ol' DAYS.

I don't like Will-never did see what all the fuss was about and the hulabaloo when he left. Oh, well, to each his own. I guess that's why Sami comes back but why for 3 months only? She seems to be writing her own ticket these DAYS. 

@Judaline  -  I remember the nice restaurant, Chez Rouge, and I think the dive bar was the Cheatin' Heart.

Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 Yes, the Cheating Heart, thanks. The other one escapes me but I'll think of it. Got it!!! Shananigans! I think it burnt down. I wonder if Maggie still owns Chez Rouge as someone once asked. Too expensive a set for sure. Bo and Hope would go to The Penthouse Grille when they were celebrating something. 

Honored Contributor

@Judalineone of them, and I hope someone else can remember which one, became that awful Club TBD that's been owned by Sonny & ? (oldChad?) and then Eduardo and then Dario?

Esteemed Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@hoosieroriginal, @Kitty Galore,

Hi!!!!

So far we know these people have been let go:

Ciara (recast but it will be a while before we see the recast)

Joey is gone

Jade is going

ugh Claire is staying

Deimos was let go

Dario was let go

Nicole quit, but she just had her last day last week so she'll air into November sweeps

Coming back we know so far:

Sami will air for three months

Will

Dr. Rolf (who will bring Will and others back from the dead!)

Kristen and ???

and a number of other returnees who have not been confirmed.  Supposedly a big number of returnees who have not been confirmed.

I loved Vivian.  The actress lives in NY.  She has said they hired and fired her one too many times and she would never come back.  She burnt the bridge.  But I know from GH Ron Carlivati has a way of building bridges, even ones that were burned so we can hope.

I wouldn't mind if people rotate through.  The more old faces we see the better.

@LoriLori. Thanks!  I am looking forward to all the familar faces.  Especially  dr. Rolf,  what a character he was,  he always cracked me up lol.   I'm happy Sami will be back I really miss her ,  hopefully 3 months will continue and she will be on longer.  Now if EJ would also return that would be just great!  Wonder if Kristen will be Kristen or Susan or the nun??  Love the nun character with her ways saying mean , mean, mean in that funny way .  Days was sooooooo good back then ,  everyday I looked forward to what was going to happen,  now I just wAtch because I always have .  Hope the new writer can bring it back to what it used to be.  He sounds promising.Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 Yes, the Cheating Heart, thanks. The other one escapes me but I'll think of it. Got it!!! Shananigans! I think it burnt down. I wonder if Maggie still owns Chez Rouge as someone once asked. Too expensive a set for sure. Bo and Hope would go to The Penthouse Grille when they were celebrating something. 

@Judaline  -  I forgot about Shananigans!  The Cheatin' Heart was such a funny name, I can still picture the bar.  I also forgot about The Penthouse Grille. 

Respected Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@Judalineone of them, and I hope someone else can remember which one, became that awful Club TBD that's been owned by Sonny & ? (oldChad?) and then Eduardo and then Dario?

@LoriLori, @Judaline  -  I think The Cheatin' Heart morphed into Common Grounds Cafe, and then became Club TBD.  Remember when the Brady Pub used to be a fish market?  Didn't Sami work there?

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore

miss the old Days with all the stories being mentioned now...

these  now- shows are so b-o-r-in-g!...can't wait for more thats on now to leave...!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

The rescue by John and Marlena was silly.  Even when on a rescue mission, Marlena is still wearing a man tailored shirt.  She must have a whole closet full.

Too much Jade and Tripp today.   I like Adrienne's longer hair.

That is Marlene's "go to" outfit every day--and with the crossbody bag.  Can't wait for Jade to leave.  She has always been "sneaky" and a troublemaker.  This one isn't a good actress either.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@Jackson08 - very true about how Marlena looked so fresh after flying.  I wish I knew her secret too!!!

@Judaline - Marlena probably left her crossbody bag on the private jet.  She doesn't go anywhere without it, just like JJ used to do with his backpack!

She had her crossbody bag, as usual.