Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 06/19

@hoosieroriginal, I love Dr. Rolf coming back, to me it feels like a little bit of Stefano.  And I'm hoping he can bring Jack back from the dead too because I am still angry they killed him off and how they did it, got cute and meta and did the Friends elevator thing, and I'd love to see him.

Sami has been away long enough that i'm excited to see her again LOL and I will probably be glad to see her go, too!

Honored Contributor

Vivian did bury Carly, but also Maggie was held in a coffin too.  I can't remember who did it.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I forgot about Maggie and had to google it.  It's coming back to me now.  Here's an exerpt of what I found.  It's an interview with Louise Sorel.

"Well…I’m saying it’s funny because otherwise I couldn’t do it. Besides, Vivian can now press charges on anyone who threatens her because she has the goods on everybody — Brady, who buried her there, and Victor, Philip, Nicole and Kate, who all knew she was in the sarcophagus and did nothing to save her. And they still think she’s in there. When Gus the idiot rescues Vivian, he takes her to a hotel where she sets up her remote camera so that everyone thinks she’s still buried. No one knows it’s Maggie who is stuck inside there. Meanwhile, Vivian’s lounging about in a gown, sipping champagne and stuffing her face with caviar.”  

I'm glad Will & Kristen are coming back.  Not so glad about Sami.  I thought she was a terrible actress.  Too much over-acting with her IMO. 

Trusted Contributor

I remember the coffin being in the middle of a big room.

Respected Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@hoosieroriginal, I love Dr. Rolf coming back, to me it feels like a little bit of Stefano.  And I'm hoping he can bring Jack back from the dead too because I am still angry they killed him off and how they did it, got cute and meta and did the Friends elevator thing, and I'd love to see him.

Sami has been away long enough that i'm excited to see her again LOL and I will probably be glad to see her go, too!

@LoriLori - Now if they brought EJ back, I might watch - I think it was horrible they killed him off. 

Esteemed Contributor

The rescue by John and Marlena was silly.  Even when on a rescue mission, Marlena is still wearing a man tailored shirt.  She must have a whole closet full.

Too much Jade and Tripp today.   I like Adrienne's longer hair.

Trusted Contributor

@twinsister  I agree with everything you wrote. It's like they realized the island story was going nowhere and they just decided to end it.  Marlena looked to fresh to be flying from Salem to Greece and then from island to island like John said they were.  I wish I had her secret for jetting around.  I look terrible after just a 2 hr flight.   Jade can't be gone too soon for me.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

The rescue by John and Marlena was silly.  Even when on a rescue mission, Marlena is still wearing a man tailored shirt.  She must have a whole closet full.

Too much Jade and Tripp today.   I like Adrienne's longer hair.

Bet she had on sensible heels, too. Missed checking for the shoulder bag.

Honored Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

@LoriLori - Now if they brought EJ back, I might watch - I think it was horrible they killed him off. 

@hoosieroriginal, didn't he have an injection so he wasn't really dead?  There's rumors -- and maybe they're wishes and maybe they're not, because he's only gotten one acting job in one episode of a TBS series -- and I have hope.  I was tired of his overacting but it was partly the writing.  I would love to see him again too!

Esteemed Contributor

@Jackson08 - very true about how Marlena looked so fresh after flying.  I wish I knew her secret too!!!

@Judaline - Marlena probably left her crossbody bag on the private jet.  She doesn't go anywhere without it, just like JJ used to do with his backpack!