Respected Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 06/19

@twinsister  Oh, yeah, I think you're right, there may be an office back there.

I think I'm all caught up now, though I must've either fallen asleep or accidentally deleted the rescue scene.  From what everyone is saying, I didn't miss much.

Yesterday's show, finally, finally they gave Arianna a sentence!  I have to say, I had no idea whatsoever what she said when she hopped up from the couch and ran off somewhere.  Fake baby cries continue.  Thomas is a doll, not sure if he's a boy actor or a girl actor as someone reported a while ago.  Just very cute.  Can't stand the scenes with Abigail and/or Dario.  Boooo, hisssss, just go away.  I guess Abigail doesn't work anymore at the police station????????  Hope's been using "the" desk so nowhere for poor Abs to sit.

Esteemed Contributor

@BarbiHollywood - I didn't understand what Arianna said either, and I played it back twice.  Whatever it was, Chad said he didn't teach her that.

Trusted Contributor

Hi Twin and BArbie....I think Arianna said, "If these writers don't give me better lines I am suing someone! Don't they know I am a star!"   She is a better actress already than Jade, Joe, Claire, etc.  Like some of you, I still watch to see how bad the story line is and pick apart how many ways they "change" the same set.  Ridiculous.  We could do a better job putting on community theater in my garage!

Esteemed Contributor

There was really no rescue scene per se.  Marlena and John came rushing around one of the big rocks saying something like "is anyone here?" and THAT was it.  No explanation of how M&J found them. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Valued Contributor

Who is Anjelica Deveraux and what is her connection to Adrianne and who is Alex?  I know that Jack was a Deveraux.

Thank you!

Honored Contributor

Another dud.  Except for Julie's gift, I liked that.  But why was Lani there and isn't Eli a cop?  So now he's going to be a cop with an inn or what?

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood  I don't know what Arianna said, but I've noticed several times that Chad makes her laugh out loud which tells me he kids around with her off set. When he kissed her hand the other DAY, she let out a huge shriek and smiled. And Thomas! He loves Chad. He took his eye off the boom long enough to give Chad a wide grin and he had a real twinkle in his eye. He's darling. It's always comforting to these kids when they look for their mom and dad and see they are right there. Just so cute.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@Shelbelle  I think he is in jail.  Deimos was talking to someone on the phone saying tell him he will be compensated when he gets out of jail.

Thanks so much, I thought maybe he was killed.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@twinsister wrote:

@Shelbelle  I think he is in jail.  Deimos was talking to someone on the phone saying tell him he will be compensated when he gets out of jail.

Thanks so much, I thought maybe he was killed.

We can't have everything, shel Woman Very Happy

Valued Contributor

So happy about Nichole getting Holly back. I think this will be a short time of happiness for Nichole, the writers are bent on sad and heartbreaking storylines, Do they EVER write happily ever after?