Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 06/19

@Daysdee

Weird..Sonna had that fake blood on his face on the island...today  the blood is gone and no cuts,scratches or bruises!!!

Rest of show...blah,blah...but yes the baby was given back to Nicole.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Spoiler

@Daysdee

Weird..Sonny had that fake blood on his face on the island...today  the blood is gone and no cuts,scratches or bruises!!!

Rest of show...blah,blah...but yes the baby was given back to Nicole.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

The only good thing about today was that the Chloe/Holly/Nicole storyline should FINALLY be over.   Abigail is SUCH an idiot.  It looks like Chad still loves her, though.  Not happy about that. 

Honored Contributor

Check out Carlivati's twitter.  I read he tweets a lot.  There's great stuff there, the day his first script airs (July 19th, sooner than was thought!) and he describes the very first scene he wrote that will air which is a lot of fun to read and I'm not savvy enough to cut and paste tweets but it's worth the click.

https://twitter.com/carlivatiron?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Honored Contributor

It makes me wonder if the actors (here on the above Twitter Galen/Rafe and Drake H.) compliment every head writer?  Or if they're genuinely excited?

I'm getting genuinely excited!   I want to love my soap again so bad, it's like my little island in my day (bad analogy after that stupid island story LOL).

Honored Contributor

@Jackson08  She sure has her nerve being indignant when she said she was setting him free so he could be with Gabi even tho he told her he didn't want to, he wanted to be a family with her and Thomas. She said she knew better and was leaving him. But nooooo.........., she does't seem to remember her words that made Chad actually weep. I hope you're happy with the con artist, Abs.

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline  Exactly.  Abby & Dario deserve each other.  Can't stand either one of them.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle  I think he is in jail.  Deimos was talking to someone on the phone saying tell him he will be compensated when he gets out of jail.

Esteemed Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@LoriLori  I'm behind on watching but saw your post about TBD.  Friday's show...when Hope was pestering Myron while he was working on his laptop...did you notice when he stormed off, he didn't leave through the regular entrance, he darted off to the right and headed for where, the mens room?  What else is over that way??  Anyone??  Anyone??? 

@BarbiHollywood Myron probably went back to the office (Eduardo's and now Dario's) - which is where he usually does his hacking!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think we've pretty much got their number (DAYS). We know all Corday's little tricks, like using the same sets. Why, I'll bet they've got sets piled up from years ago. Why doesn't he pull some of them out? I was pretty shocked when I saw the airplane interior, tho. He really went all out. Sometimes I look at this show and think, 'this is just pretend. Why do these people do this?' Then I remember, 'oh, yeah, 'cause they know how much we like it.' I enjoy plays so why can't I enjoy this? I dunno, I just feel stupid. But like my mom, I'll probably watch a soap until I go to that big soap opera in the sky. I'll bet we all will.