Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 06/19

[ Edited ]

n/m

Trusted Contributor

I just have to say that Thomas's crying is that of a newborn baby!   How freaking stupid is that?   I bust out laughing when I heard that cry, supposedly coming from Thomas.   HAHAHAHA   Why do we watch.    And I really realy can not wait for Nicole to be gone.   I just can't watch her crying or anything anymore.   BYE BYE!

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@Daysdee   I just had a flashback from many years ago after reading about the store name in the square.  Was it something like Ballistix??  That reminded me, many years ago I went on a backstage tour of The Tonight Show with a friend who worked on the show.  At the time, that show was filmed in the same studio as Days.  I remember walking through the building with my friend and I literally stopped dead in my tracks when I saw some of the Days props in the hallway.  I took some pictures of the Days stuff, some of which was from when they had an outdoor shopping area.  I have pix of "Salem Square" or something like that. I should dig out the pix and try to post them.  I love the behind-the-scenes stuff so others may like seeing them, too.  I'll try to find them.

That was the name.  Thanks--I couldn't remember it.

Honored Contributor

I'm also ready for Nicole to leave.  Would be okay if we didn't know she is leaving the show soon.  Now that we know, seems to spoil the storyline (if you can call it that).  I would like to see Jen Lilley come back as Theresa.

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

I'm also ready for Nicole to leave.  Would be okay if we didn't know she is leaving the show soon.  Now that we know, seems to spoil the storyline (if you can call it that).  I would like to see Jen Lilley come back as Theresa.

@Daysdee, the actress who plays Nicolle only just taped her final episode last week.  She will be into November sweeps.  (Ugh)   With the new head writer we have no idea what her exit story entails.

Honored Contributor

Daysdee's post reminds me:

@hoosieroriginal@KittyGalore:

In the returns I listed I forgot to mention Eve, she's coming back too.

Honored Contributor

Where is Xander now, my memory is failing me, thanks.

Honored Contributor

Going in to watch DAYS now. Or should I bother? If they don't show the rescue I'm really going to flip out. 

Honored Contributor

@Judaline--

I edited my post.  Could you edit yours to take out my dad's name?  LOL.

I didn't see the whole show but I didn't see them rescued, they were in Salem already.  

Honored Contributor

Rescue wasn't much.  All of a sudden Marlena and John showed up.  Marlena in her usual outfit with her crossbody bag.   She gave Paul an injection.  Chad buried the amulet and that episode ended with Sonny looking at the "dirt" where it was buried so I am assuming he is going to pick it up.  Haven't watched all of yesterday's show yet.