Esteemed Contributor

All things DAYS, wk of 06/18/2018

All righty...a new week.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 06/18/2018

Are we supposed to think that Friday was a cliffhanger??

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

It made such an impression on me that I don't even remember it.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

It made such an impression on me that I don't even remember it.

I was going to say the same thing. What was it??

Honored Contributor

I remember Ben looking at Ciara which isn't a cliffhanger which means I don't remember the end.

Honored Contributor

Two important spoilers for this week, one (in case you didn't read it on last week's thread) to steel yourselves and the other to be reassured:

Spoiler
Lani's baby dies
Spoiler
Ben gets a burner phone so Ciara can call Hope and tell her she's okay, which she does, but not where she is or who she's with

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

I remember Ben looking at Ciara which isn't a cliffhanger which means I don't remember the end.

All my carrying on about 'the look' and I didn't even remember it. I need some serious help.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

All my carrying on about 'the look' and I didn't even remember it. I need some serious help.

I feel the same way!  My memory is so not good.  I made a really embarrassing mistake on the Book Forum on a book written by you-know-who.   I couldn't believe I didn't remember the end correctly!

Honored Contributor

I LOVED today's show minus the Lani bits.  

I think the term 'supercouple" is overused and often inaccurate but --

-- Ciara and Ben, I feel like I'm watching the birth of a genuine supercouple.  It's been so long since there has been a new one.  They play so well off one another and in such a short time, and that they both are tentative and somewhat afraid of what the other could do to them -- they're being brave and giving their trust to one another so tentatively, and it's growing and so beautifully.

Honored Contributor

I really liked it toDAY. Except for JJ's whispering. You'd think just being at the hospital desk with an emergency situation he would have at least spoken in a normal tone-not excited or anything, but a normal tone. But no. He whispered but the nurse at least answered him in a normal pitch. He irritates me no end.

Ben was great toDAY. I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. (lori, not being a movie buff I guess I should explain to you-that's a line from Bogie in Casablanca). Anyway, I was eating it up.

I knew Will would start remembering. Didn't we all?

Why were John and Marlena even in it?