Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 05/22

@AuntG  I know Doc has her own line of cosmetics (under her name I think) and I think they're really working for her. She looks really good. I like what she's done with her eyebrows, too.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@snowball    So about this heart thing.   I guess in Salem, if you need a heart, you just automatically get to the top of the list and get the next heart.  Pass it over.  This is so unrealistic and beyond crazy-dumb.  I can't bear to see Brady this way (I like him), but I can't bear the scenes with "Squinty" either so I've been FFing through. 

How much WD40 does Sonny have in his hair??  Looks like a little over a quart to me.  It's also crazy-dumb that those two (Sonny and Paul) are standing on the what's probably the ground floor looking up with binoculars to Deimos who's on the 6th floor.  Since when do binoculars let you see UP and AROUND?  The other day Sonny said something like, "I think Deimos' bags are packed."  How could someone standing 6 floors below see that???  C'mon, writers, c'mon. 

So if you're gonna knock someone out with one klunk on the head, make it count.  Instead of knocking out a bad guy (Xander) for a minute or two and standing there while they fall to the floor, knock them out GOOD and run.  Knock them out so they're out cold.  Or worse.  Pretty sure if you slow-mo the scene, Xander had cartoon eyes after he was klunked.

Agree about how long it took someone to get to Brady's room.  And John wasn't overly screaming for someone.  He kinda whisper-yelled and never crossed the threshold.  Maxine would've been there in a nanosecond.

Honored Contributor

If Brady gets Deimos' heart (should he meet his demise) Nicole will not be happy. First Daniel's heart now Deimos'? Or someone worse? I think there will be a major catastrophe in Salem, when many people are victims and that Brady will have his choice of hearts. It'll be an eeny, meenie, miney mo thing.

Trusted Contributor

Today, let's all sit around and watch Brady in a coma.....Nicole will come back and kiss him awake....

Did see Dr. Dan today,    in a spirit....he looks great!  I miss Dr. Dan.....

Salem PD, FBI....they are such a joke.  Deimos will lie his way out of eveything/anything!

I will be happy when he is gone or dead...please take Claire with you...and Zander too!

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline:  I couldn't agree more, I can't stand the new Sonny.  He just isn't right for the part of being a gangsta..  so full of himself that Victor is going to let him become the main man. Not!!!! and I don't like his greasy hair it looks awful.   I think Paul doesn't like what he is seeing either.  Sonny's  attitude may end there getting back together.  I still haven't figured out how Will is coming back from the dead and sorry to see it. As a viewer,  I have moved on from him a long time ago IMO when you are dead and buried your gone even on a soap and to top it off they aren't bringing back the Will that died but one from awhile ago. What?

When you find out the real reason John left be sure you share I am very curious. Heart

Honored Contributor

@Silkeej Some posters subscribe to SOD so maybe they will share John's 'revelation' with us.

Sami is on the cover of Redbook! Just saw it in Kroger's mag rack. It says, 'the accident that changed my life.' Anybody know anything about that? Old news or new? Read all about it I guess.

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

If Brady gets Deimos' heart (should he meet his demise) Nicole will not be happy. First Daniel's heart now Deimos'? Or someone worse? I think there will be a major catastrophe in Salem, when many people are victims and that Brady will have his choice of hearts. It'll be an eeny, meenie, miney mo thing.

would they really do such a terrible thing...since Dan spoke to Brady today, (in spirit)  I think he will recover after Nicole gets to be with him... Dan said his heart is strong enough..and really,  Dan's heart should be with Holly.......only what about Holly and Brady (Dan's heart) when Nicole leaves....is Brady suppose to leave too...I hope not, he is the only good looking guy left on the show...I think Chad is cute, but not as manly as Brady, especially without his shirt one...LOL!   All the rest of them are just average, JMO>>

I think Zander is the ugly one for sure....(sorry real actor that plays Zander)

Esteemed Contributor

I have that SOD. All he really said was something like 2 back to back injuries, and one was a head injury!!! His new look is that he stopped dying his hair and all I can say about that is WOWZA.
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Dr Dan looked fabulous, so clean shaven and good hair cut, heaven agrees with him!! Yes, Nic will show up and bring Brady back to life.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

http://deidrehall.com/2012/11/deidre-launches-skin-care-line/

Dee Hall's skin care line, she has teamed up with Michael Marcus of Evine fame. Remember years ago she had a line of jewelry on HSN.