Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 05/22

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@IlliniGirl88   and @Daysdee   How could I have forgotten about the whispering??!!  Yes of course, it has to stop.  Eric and Hope do it, but, sorry, John's the worst.  (I've even noticed on The Q, Dennis Basso's voice changes, too -- the longer he talks, the more of a distinctive change his voice makes.)  Anyhoo.  I'm pretty sure Theo and Ciara will be front and center today so I hope her acting is up to snuff to pull the storyline off.  If she stands there trying to keep her lips closed around her teeth and not able to pull off tears, then she really did need to go.  This will be a test for her acting ability.

Wondering how long poor Holly has gone without a diaper change at this point.  From the preview pix I've seen, I guess we'll see in the next ten minutes if Nic's in the same floral, flowy dress.  How convenient that Xander just happened to have that dress ready for her to fit perfectly in.  And, while we're talking fashion here, how convenient, too, that Gabi brought along a whole buncha perfectly coordinated outfits for her impromptu "stowaway" trip to Greece.  Wow.  Necklaces, bags, earrings.  Maybe she had one of those Lug bags from The Q packed and ready.  You know how much stuff those bags hold!!! 

Our silly little show starts here in 9 minutes so I might as well go get comfy on my perch and watch.  Or fall asleep.  Either can happen.

Check back later.

You are so right.  For a stowaway she sure had time to pack and coordinate many outfits including a "stewardess" outfit.   How can Abby marry Dario when she just filed for divorce a few days ago?   The new Abby is so dull. 

Honored Contributor

@snowball wrote:

The show is really stupid!!    We all know that Deimos will be leaving, so is his heart going to be used for Brady??   I can not stand Brady's fake acting.

Oh, JJ being a super detective!!   He looks like a little boy who is trying to act so tough.   How stupid that he became a BIG detective.

I love Sonny, but he is going a little too far with his wanting to GET Deimos.  Why do I watch??  The show sickens me LOL.    Squinty at Brady's bedside.   UGH!!!!!  Too many people that I don't like.

Abigail!!   Looks like she must be a dancer or something because she sure has big calves!!   I am on a roll!!!

Eric's whispering is another thing.   Can not wait for Nicole to leave.

Wish they would bring back EJ and Tony!   And the other Abigail!!   What happened to the DAYS with being locked in a casket and stuff.  

@snowball wrote:

The show is really stupid!!    We all know that Deimos will be leaving, so is his heart going to be used for Brady??   I can not stand Brady's fake acting.

Oh, JJ being a super detective!!   He looks like a little boy who is trying to act so tough.   How stupid that he became a BIG detective.

I love Sonny, but he is going a little too far with his wanting to GET Deimos.  Why do I watch??  The show sickens me LOL.    Squinty at Brady's bedside.   UGH!!!!!  Too many people that I don't like.

Abigail!!   Looks like she must be a dancer or something because she sure has big calves!!   I am on a roll!!!

Eric's whispering is another thing.   Can not wait for Nicole to leave.

Wish they would bring back EJ and Tony!   And the other Abigail!!   What happened to the DAYS with being locked in a casket and stuff.  

I can't wait for Nicole to leave either.  Tired of her crying and also telling Eric she hates him.    Maybe they should bring back Vivian and Ivan?   True about JJ--one minute he was selling drugs and using and the next minute he was a policeman.  Worked a few days and now he is a detective!  Also, just about everyone in the department is related even after Roman left.    Does Abby ever work or was it just on her first day?

Honored Contributor

If all they can afford day after day is the B team, they should cancel the show.  So tired of seeing the lesser actors. 

Honored Contributor

@twinsister  How about those two rookie cops questioning a thug like that, and they aren't even armed and he isn't even cuffed! He could have taken them in a NY minute. Maybe minutes are different in Greece 'cause he didn't even try. Then everybody showing up at 'the plane.' Does the SPD have a plane? And then we have the plane that Holly is on. Where are these planes? Are they both at an airport? Do they know each other is there??

I think Sonny is overplaying this. His whole personality has changed. He told Paul he only wanted to take over Titan (as he packs his revolver). Huh? Do you know how to shoot, Sonny boy? A little Greek godfather is what he thinks he is.

I saw on the cover of SOD toDAY, ''the real reason John has been absent and the secret to his new look.'' (not verbatim) I would like to know about both of these. I thought he looked good but I know you all dislike him so I'll stop now. Stopping.

I like Doc's haircut.

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline -  I think John looks good.  He doesn't bother me as much as others on the show, so I guess we are in the minority.  I am tired of Marlena always those collared shirts - she must have one in every color.

I agree about Sonny.  I was going to say  he is acting like Marlon Brando's son in the Godfather movie, then remembered that James Caan's character's name was Sonny in the Godfather!!

How long is it going to take for the hospital staff to respond to John's call for help?

Respected Contributor

This is TOTALLY wishful thinking, but it would be so neat to be able to watch DAYS from the pilot episode, in order, just to see how it has evolved and all the characters.  I've been watching DAYS for a long time, but loved it when it was going strong in the '80's. 

Trusted Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 I love that idea.  I was just thinking it a few weeks ago.  

I'm another one who is glad John's back, and I liked Doc's new do too.   Tate's a little cutie too.  

Even though I FF'd through a good bit today, I was happy with how Eric & Nicole turned the tables on Xander and the reaction by Deimos.  

Respected Contributor

@Jackson08 wrote:

@IlliniGirl88 I love that idea.  I was just thinking it a few weeks ago.  

I'm another one who is glad John's back, and I liked Doc's new do too.   Tate's a little cutie too.  

Even though I FF'd through a good bit today, I was happy with how Eric & Nicole turned the tables on Xander and the reaction by Deimos.  

@Jackson08  -  I think it would be so fun to see all the old shows again.  It would take years of course, but you could watch them marathon style.Woman Very Happy

I've missed the shows this week, but is Ciara's last show this Friday? 

Trusted Contributor

@IlliniGirl88  Yes, I think her last day is Friday.

Honored Contributor

Agree that Doc's new hairdo looks nice.  I noticed my own neighbor has a similar cut and it looks nice on her too.