Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 05/22

Whaddya know?  They DID answer it.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

another news briefon tv!

..just as Theo  finds  Ciara in "the" park on a bench after "the" confessions!

wanted to add....

Ciara told Theo she wrote that letter...yet he didn't mention it to Claire...yet!

no crying from Nic    but at the end but she came close...

I'm tired of the fist fights between the men!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

I am very tired of hearing Nic tell Eric how much she hates him.

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle me too.   She acts as if she's always been perfect.  I can understand why she dislikes Eric though.  I'm tired of hearing though. It seems several characters just say the same things over and over.

So Ciara told Theo about the letter.  She said she wrote it to him 2 weeks ago???? In the space of that 2 weeks she's met and fallen in love with Wyatt.   So now Theo knows there was a letter.  When is he going to figure out that Claire kept it from him?  

Respected Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@IlliniGirl88   and @Daysdee   How could I have forgotten about the whispering??!!  Yes of course, it has to stop.  Eric and Hope do it, but, sorry, John's the worst.  (I've even noticed on The Q, Dennis Basso's voice changes, too -- the longer he talks, the more of a distinctive change his voice makes.)  Anyhoo.  I'm pretty sure Theo and Ciara will be front and center today so I hope her acting is up to snuff to pull the storyline off.  If she stands there trying to keep her lips closed around her teeth and not able to pull off tears, then she really did need to go.  This will be a test for her acting ability.

Wondering how long poor Holly has gone without a diaper change at this point.  From the preview pix I've seen, I guess we'll see in the next ten minutes if Nic's in the same floral, flowy dress.  How convenient that Xander just happened to have that dress ready for her to fit perfectly in.  And, while we're talking fashion here, how convenient, too, that Gabi brought along a whole buncha perfectly coordinated outfits for her impromptu "stowaway" trip to Greece.  Wow.  Necklaces, bags, earrings.  Maybe she had one of those Lug bags from The Q packed and ready.  You know how much stuff those bags hold!!! 

Our silly little show starts here in 9 minutes so I might as well go get comfy on my perch and watch.  Or fall asleep.  Either can happen.

Check back later.

@BarbiHollywood  -  Great point, kind of reminds me of Gilligan's Island.  I always wondered why the Howell's brought along all of their clothes, money, and jewels on a 3 hour tour.Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

@Jackson08  I caught that, too, yesterday -- "two weeks."  Wow, two weeks sure is a loooong time in Salem.  At first, I was thinking, what's the big deal if Theo told Wyatt about you and helped him know all the things you like.  Big deal.  He's a nice guy (supposedly) and you like him so what's the issue?  Did you see Claire find it amusing that Ciara was upset?  Everyone saw her smirk, right?  Just my opinion here, but Ciara's wardrobe (or lack thereof) doesn't do anything for the character.  Those clothes have got to be her own personal wardrobe.  Why is she never dressed nicely?  Always black jeans and just a plain t-shirt.  No style, no jewelry.  I thought the Ciara character would have more style.  NOT that I'm saying she needs to look like Claire, all bohemian and all.  Those two dangling streamers Claire has hanging in front of her face all the time -- ohhh, how I just wanna grab scissors.  Very distracting for us to see and probably for her, too.  Like those things that hang in a car wash. 

Apparently, I'm rather cranky this morning.  Maybe another cup of coffee will perk me up.

Valued Contributor

When they said she wrote the letter "2 weeks ago", I thought there is no way!  More like 2 months ago!

Honored Contributor

I don't have anything to say about the show. 

These ratings speak for themselves.  Worst ratings ever.  Even if you were never a media buyer you can see this number of people tuning in is abysmal.

Look how few people are watching and remember the aggregate amount of salaries for actors and writers and directors and makeup and wardrobe and hair, union money for lighting and camera and sound and props and etc. etc. and add in the executives, executive producers, producers and head writer -- it is incredible to me that the show is still on. 

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/2017/05/ratings-new-lows-days-gh

Three more months til the new head writer's stuff  starts to get blended in.  Honestly I don't know how they are even making money with these numbers.  Maybe they aren't.

Trusted Contributor

The show is really stupid!!    We all know that Deimos will be leaving, so is his heart going to be used for Brady??   I can not stand Brady's fake acting.

Oh, JJ being a super detective!!   He looks like a little boy who is trying to act so tough.   How stupid that he became a BIG detective.

I love Sonny, but he is going a little too far with his wanting to GET Deimos.  Why do I watch??  The show sickens me LOL.    Squinty at Brady's bedside.   UGH!!!!!  Too many people that I don't like.

Abigail!!   Looks like she must be a dancer or something because she sure has big calves!!   I am on a roll!!!

Eric's whispering is another thing.   Can not wait for Nicole to leave.

Wish they would bring back EJ and Tony!   And the other Abigail!!   What happened to the DAYS with being locked in a casket and stuff.  

Esteemed Contributor

@snowball - everything you said - so true!!

Lani (with her Salem badge around her neck) and JJ in charge of this case is so stupid!  How can they have jurisdiction in a foreign country?

Is that cage on wheels?  They just roll it in and out of that room like it was a playpen!! 

Did Nicole say to the guard "if you treasure your soft parts" or did I hear wrong - LOL?