Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 05/22

@Judaline wrote:

@Daysdee Tripp doesn't even know Jade so why does he believe her? If someone else tells him a different story is he going to believe them? Get another opinion kid.

Here's what I'd like to see happen. Tripp shadows Kayla, Day after Day. As he spends more time with her, he sees her compassion for the patients, her kindness to the staff and anyone else. He sees, duh, this woman could not have committed murder. He goes after Jade, yes!

@Judaline wrote:

@Daysdee Tripp doesn't even know Jade so why does he believe her? If someone else tells him a different story is he going to believe them? Get another opinion kid.

Here's what I'd like to see happen. Tripp shadows Kayla, Day after Day. As he spends more time with her, he sees her compassion for the patients, her kindness to the staff and anyone else. He sees, duh, this woman could not have committed murder. He goes after Jade, yes!

The "Days people" should take your advice.  Great idea!   I would add: and then Jade leaves town!

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle   Ohhhh, that's right, that's right.  Now it makes sense.  I've never really liked that Shawn is so much older than Ciara.  I mean his daughter is the same age as his sister.  Guess that's why I thought Shawn was her dad.  Thanks for your help.  I got it now.

Respected Contributor

@twinsister  And even yesterday she had her heels on while traipsing around on the island.  Lucky for her, she had sneakers inside her bag!  And how lucky for her that THREE of her exes were there.  Did they all have to sleep so close to one another??  I mean, she and Chad were spooning.  Poor Eli had no one to cuddle with.  Lani and JJ are laying it on too thick.  Give 'em some space, people.  Move your cardboard mat over a few feet.  Our silly little show.  (Heavy sigh)

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

So, what haooend ot the original pilot, it could not have been Sonny, because on Th they announced the pilot was low on fuel and had to make an emer. landing.

shel !!! You're not supposed to remember stuff like that! The writers won't like it!

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@twinsister  And even yesterday she had her heels on while traipsing around on the island.  Lucky for her, she had sneakers inside her bag!  And how lucky for her that THREE of her exes were there.  Did they all have to sleep so close to one another??  I mean, she and Chad were spooning.  Poor Eli had no one to cuddle with.  Lani and JJ are laying it on too thick.  Give 'em some space, people.  Move your cardboard mat over a few feet.  Our silly little show.  (Heavy sigh)

And I wouldn't last 15 minutes in those pants. Nice choice for the flight home. How does she sleep in them, or sit 'round the campfire in them? Gabi, you're a better man than I.

Trusted Contributor

Did anyone else find Chad annoying yesterday?  I normally like him, but something was different.  He was joking too much about the situation, and every single time Eli was about to approach Gabi, Chad swooped in.  He's upset about Abby filing for divorce but seems to be too flirty with Gabi.