Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 05/22

@Judaline

yes, she will be the miraclesto keep him alive!

We all know he will live and now will get a new story line as the old one is over and so have him like he is now until the writers can figure out what to do with him next!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

Are Sonny, JJ, et al on the Titan jet or is Nicole and Holly on the Titan jet?  Either way, could that jet have just one engine?  It would have to be a large jet to fly overseas and they would have to lose a lot of fuel to crash land.  I know - as ouir dear OT said - check our brains at the door.  Just saying because this happened to me. I was on a 747 coming home from Europe and somewhere over the Atlantic we started losing fuel and the captain said he had to shut down the engine. Also said if need be, the jet could fly on one engine. We panicked and did a lot of praying, but luckily  we didn't crash into the Atlantic or had an explosion when we landed.   Only in Salem..

Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

If you were getting ready to crash land in a plane, would you huddle around a table with a desk phone on it?  Gabi and Chad are going to slam their faces down onto that table and the phone is going to go flying.  They'll break their teeth and end up all snaggle-toothed.  That is not going to be a lovely look.  I'm willing to bet that doesn't happen though.Woman LOL  Gabi will end up with a torn shirt and Chad will have a small cut on his forehead. 

Honored Contributor

How will Ciarra leave?  I have the last two days on tape and have to get caught up.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG  Maybe Ciera will join that commune that Joey escaped from when Jade took him there. Maybe she'll 'find herself.' rolling laughter emoticon

Honored Contributor

A few days ago the show ended with Ciara calling Shawn, my guess is that she goes to stay with him for a while.

No show on Monday.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle  Of course. I forgot all about that. Good catch.

Respected Contributor

@Judaline    There IS one more thing we forgot to pick apart!   Gabi's pants!!   Those things were skintight.  (I think I'm just showing my jealousy here, actually.)  For someone who "stowed away," as she said when she made her first appearance in Greece, I'm glad she remembered to bring along those high heeled sandals.  And the sheer top and cami.  And choker necklace.  And coordinated crossbody bag.  Notice the use of only a few Greek words the other day?  Easy Greek words that many people already know how to pronouce like "spanakopita" and "plaka."  I was hoping someone would have to say "gyro" and see if the said it correctly.

Soooooo is the plane gonna crash today???  Why couldn't Chad have sent that dumb amulet via FedEx??  Is SONNY flying the plane??  I couldn't hear if that's what Paul said yesterday. 

Conehead and Tripp are plotting something and I don't like it.  Could Joey have been more wimpy than he was yesterday??  Don't think so.

Respected Contributor

The same set with the blue fabric walls, window in the same place covered by fake stained glass.  Wait, let me nicer.  Faux stained glass.  One pew.  One candle.  One picture.  Scene is done.  Lights, action, camera, roll.