Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 05/14/2018

Is Abby totally cured now and Gabby/Dr. Laura gone for good?  I thought Gabby might resurface today when Abby found out she slept with Stefan.

Enough of shirtless Leo and Sonny  - that whole storyline should disappear.

Not happy that Mimi is returning - never liked her.

Honored Contributor

RIP Joe Campanella, 93, he was Harper Devereaux, Jack's adoptive father on Days in the late 80's.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

RIP Joe Campanella, 93, he was Harper Devereaux, Jack's adoptive father on Days in the late 80's.

I always liked him.

Honored Contributor

He was evil on Days, remember when he had a huge confrontation wiht Kayla and Kim, and he accidentally died, think he fell from a window.

Respected Contributor

I agree !How that little one shot up . These kids have to get messed being on these shows. Not good, in my opinion unless they are really told that this is what things mean. I wouldn't know where to start.

Respected Contributor

I noticed that . Maybe she did that on purpose so it would be a miss trial.

Esteemed Contributor

I am thinking Gabi is crossing over to the dark side.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Was the show on today?  Just settling in...and oh the news.  

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, it was on.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

What a great show!! Loved it!!! 

I'm trying to decide which sister I dislike more-it's a toss up-Eve or Theresa. I think Brady and Eve work well together as far as having them continue to be on the show. But they've hinted on and off that he's still in love with Theresa, so it could go either way. I could care less.

Xander doesn't make me sick anymore. He used to. Do I like him now? Only time will tell. A goodly amount of time.

Our Stefan's face is sure taking a beating. Who else could they bring in to finish the job? They all go to the face. Chad yesterday, right on that poor beat up nose and wow, Abby today, she sure packed a wollop on that backhand . Or was it forehand? Mean, mean, mean. All of them. None of them ever raised a hand to Stefano so why Stefan? Because he won't fight back? Cowards.

I think it's true, Gabi is headed for the dark side. The ones she should really be mad at are .............THE ONES WHO BEAT HER UP!!!!! Take your anger out on them.

I remember distinctly someone asking Gabby, 'who are you?' And she said, 'Gabby. NOT Gabi Hernandez.' I guess that's why the 2 Bs 1 Y she always mentioned. Now they are saying she chose the name so she could frame Gabi for the murder. OK, then why didn't she call herself Gabi with an i?