Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 05/14/2018

@MamaWick wrote:

Eve is a cougar...nothing wrong with that.

So, what is "emotional guitar music" and "melancholy harp music?"  That is according to my closed caption.  LOL. 

That's what it was, @MamaWick. There were emotional moments and melancholy moments.

Trusted Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

I am thinking Gabi is crossing over to the dark side.

I sort of hope this happens and she targets Abby. I'm a little sick of Abby always being portrayed as some sort of saint. She goes after Austin, then EJ, then she's with Ben and cheats with Chad.

I'm over her. I do like that Gabi was addressing the idea that the Gabby persona was actually a real part of Abby.

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline  I really enjoyed today too.  I think it would also be interesting if she goes to the dark side.   I'm glad Abby knows the truth.  I too am tired of her goody goody persona.

I liked Steve's comment about the 6 million$ man when he was talking about his bionic eye. 

I thought Teresa, Xander & Vic all had some good lines today.

Respected Contributor

Who is MiMi ? Is that her real name, or the characters name ?If it is her real name who did she play ?

Esteemed Contributor

Mimi Lockhart is the character played by actress Farah Fath.
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Ratings in for all-important first week of May sweeps.  Amazing!  Days is up in almost everything, no other show showed gains like that or gains at all, and DAYS actually surpassed GH in important demos for the first time.  Nice not to be #4 all the way around at last!

I think (I'm sure) the DID story drove the ratings up.

Trusted Contributor

@LoriLori  Great news! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

o/t to @LoriLori  Didn't know where to post this to get an answer! lori, or anybody, who was the youngish lady in the pink dress and hat? Soooo beautiful. I would love that look for a wedding. thnx

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

o/t to @LoriLori  Didn't know where to post this to get an answer! lori, or anybody, who was the youngish lady in the pink dress and hat? Soooo beautiful. I would love that look for a wedding. thnx

Oh, my, Jud that's a tough one.  So much pink.  Pale pink, hot pink, dark pink?  Serena Willliams?  James Corden's wife?  There's a beautiful woman in pink photographed behind James Corden's wife.  Can you give me more of a clue?

Sorry to go OT but I am done with Community Chat, some of the people there are so incredibly rude and nasty I can't believe it but more to the point some people have no sense of humor at all.  

Esteemed Contributor

Going OT here -

@Judaline & @LoriLori - I saw a young woman in hot pink - she was pregnant and helping the little flower girls.  So many in pink.

I saw a picture online of Diana's niece - Lady Kitty Spencer - her brother Charles' daughter.  She is a model and stunning - resembles Diana.  She  wore a green print dress and looked beautiful.  Did you see her?