Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 05/14/2018

@Judaline  I don't think Abigail has been arrested as yet. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

@luvmybeetle    Except for Maggie with Victor, I think just about all the couples now have an older appearing woman with a younger appearing man---Eve and Brady; Jennifer and Eric and, of course, Hope and Rafe.  

Yes, you're right.  I think they are running out of same age people.  Especially Hope and Rafe.  He was married to her niece (Sammy) and now Hope.  They need to get some middle aged to older men.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

So Kyle Lowder is playing Rex.  Remember when he and his sister Cassie "landed" as "aliens" in tinfoil costumes?   Then turned out to be (ho-hum) the children of Roman and Kate?

The original Rex is Eric Winter who is hot and has had great success in prime time.  It seems like a very weird recast to me.

Who is clamoring for a Rex recast LOL?  He was involved with Mimi so who is clamoring for a Mimi recast return LOL?

Who's driving the bus again, remind me?  

ETA:  Thanks for @MamaWick's eye for details!

Honored Contributor

My goodness:

WASH STEFAN'S FACE ALREADY!

Trusted Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@trenet wrote:

Why would Chad & Abigail keep Thomas in the room with them when talking to Justin?  How old is Thomas supposed to be?  (I thought the actor looked about 6)

He seemed old enough to understand words like prison and murder.

Just looked him up, his name is Asher Morisette, distant cousin of Alanis, and he was four when he was cast so he could be four or five now.  And I agree with what you said.  Little pitchers, big ears.

@trenet..

We missed the 1st 15 or 20 minutes because of another cop shooting in Hartford, Ct. so now I need to watch it later..Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@mishka14 wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

@trenet wrote:

Why would Chad & Abigail keep Thomas in the room with them when talking to Justin?  How old is Thomas supposed to be?  (I thought the actor looked about 6)

Just looked him up, his name is Asher Morisette, distant cousin of Alanis, and he was four when he was cast so he could be four or five now.  And I agree with what you said.  Little pitchers, big ears.

@trenet..

We missed the 1st 15 or 20 minutes because of another cop shooting in Hartford, Ct. so now I need to watch it later..Smiley Sad

@mishka14, wish I could help you but the show was so unmemorable I found myself daydreaming, I guess, because all I remember is Stefan's dirty face and Gabi.  There was a lot of Sonny and Leo and any Sonny and Leo is too much Sonny and Leo IMO.

Esteemed Contributor

@LoriLori  No Mimi re-cast...she (Farah Fath) is coming back.  So maybe the storyline is about the two of them.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@mishka14 wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

@trenet wrote:

@trenet..

@mishka14, wish I could help you but the show was so unmemorable I found myself daydreaming, I guess, because all I remember is Stefan's dirty face and Gabi.  There was a lot of Sonny and Leo and any Sonny and Leo is too much Sonny and Leo IMO.

I like Stefan's face clean or dirty but you're right about Sonny and Leo. Why must we be subjected to this? I don't think I should have to close my eyes while they do their shirt thing, etc. 

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

@LoriLori  No Mimi re-cast...she (Farah Fath) is coming back.  So maybe the storyline is about the two of them.

@MamaWick, thanks for keeping it factual; I meant to say "return."  I'll edit my post.  It seems the storyline is indeed about those two but without Eric Winter I could care less and I never liked Mimi.  

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

@Judaline  I don't think Abigail has been arrested as yet. 

So they don't do it for a confession? Didn't know that.