Trusted Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 05/07/2018

@LoriLori  Woohoo!  You made my day!  Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Geesh Chad (or Billy)...trim your finger nails.  I noticed he has girly nails today (especially the ending scene).

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@Jackson08 wrote:

@LoriLori  Woohoo!  You made my day!  Woman Very Happy

Lulu, I made my day too!!!!  

Honored Contributor

In a demonstration of why they did not win a single Creative Arts Emmy (direction, stunts) that scene with Kate and Vivian and the gun was super awkward, so badly staged.

That said, Lauren Koslow/Kate's acting today was fabulous.  I could overlook the hair because I thought she was at the top of her game.  Great performance.

Honored Contributor

I hope Chad isn't leaving, but if he does and Kate M. comes back as Abigail, it may be for a short time and then maybe they will both leave Salem.  (Hope they don't forget Thomas!)  Days needs more interesting/fun couples.  

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

In a demonstration of why they did not win a single Creative Arts Emmy (direction, stunts) that scene with Kate and Vivian and the gun was super awkward, so badly staged.

That said, Lauren Koslow/Kate's acting today was fabulous.  I could overlook the hair because I thought she was at the top of her game.  Great performance.

There is a scene with Kate and Vivian where Kate is saying something like, 'if you kill me...........'  But after the word "you" there is a definite dubbing sound and I replayed it and it looked like Kate was saying, if you kill {click/dub} somebody and that somebody was the wrong thing to say so they clipped it out but watch her lips-they are saying something else-after the word kill,I believe. So now are the next words we hear Kate's saying, 'we struggled and the gun went off' and Viv is gone? I guess.

Honored Contributor

I guess it's going to be O.K. because everyone kept saying that toDAY, but Rafe was the star of that phrase-he must have said it five times to Gabi. 'it's gonna be OK, trust me.' Then I think Eli said it, and Chad while holding Abigail. Tiresome. A good show nonetheless.

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

Geesh Chad (or Billy)...trim your finger nails.  I noticed he has girly nails today (especially the ending scene).

Ewwww........glad I didn't see them, I would've lost my lunch.

Honored Contributor

It's funny how these actors leave for greener pastures and then return to the show. MM has improved a great deal since she took on the role, but I don't think she's come far enough to land a big screen job. 

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

It's funny how these actors leave for greener pastures and then return to the show. MM has improved a great deal since she took on the role, but I don't think she's come far enough to land a big screen job. 

@AuntG, in her defense, we don't yet know why she made that choice.  She could have left for a variety of reasons; she is not one of those who has made her ambitions known so people are guessing it's because of the accolades she's gotten lately.