Trusted Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 05/07/2018

@Judaline wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@luvmybeetle wrote:

The bag that Stefan took was the black wig from Gabby after Abigail took it off.  And if they bring back Farah Fath I'm not sure they are playing with full deck.  She made some disparaging remarks about Diedre Hall a few years ago. I didn't like that and didn't like her attitude on that show she was on with Brandon Beemer and Nadia Bjorlin.  

How did you like Nadia's mother, BTW? hahahaha  A real charmer.

@Judaline wrote:

@luvmybeetle wrote:

The bag that Stefan took was the black wig from Gabby after Abigail took it off.  And if they bring back Farah Fath I'm not sure they are playing with full deck.  She made some disparaging remarks about Diedre Hall a few years ago. I didn't like that and didn't like her attitude on that show she was on with Brandon Beemer and Nadia Bjorlin.  

OMG, Nadia's mother,, sure looks nothing like Nadia, and her father passed away a while back. I enjoyed Dirty Soap, Rafe and his wife, she was so jealous of Ali Sweeney, Mimi and her BF who was later Phillip, she said all he did all day was lounge around in his pj's.

shel, whatever happened to the girl who used to play Belle? She also was on Dirty Soap. Kirsten Storms? Didn't she have a problem on Dirty Soap? Or a sickness? I can't remember.

Kirsten now plays Maxie Jones West on GH. Right now she's pregnant on the show but I don't think she is in real life. She did a good job this year playing some episodes during which her husband on the show got shot and died. I used to watch Days back when she played Belle so in the back of my head she is still Belle even though she has played Maxie for a long time now. I used to watch Days but took about an 8 year break and just came back to it recently when Tyler Christopher came on as he used to be on GH also and I always liked him on that show. So now I'm watching Days and GH. A little time consuming. Thank goodness for the good old DVR.

@LoriLori I had forgotten about ghoul girl.

Does anyone know where the original Sean landed? As I still always picture the original Sean and Belle in my head when they are mentioned.   

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Honored Contributor

I think Kirsten Storms was suffering from endometriosis a while back, which is why Jen Lilley took over for her on GH. Since then, she did give brith to a baby girl.

Honored Contributor

Is @Jackson08 MIA? Seems like.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Judaline   I'm here.  I was behind a few DAYS watching, but am caught up now.  Did anyone notice Marlena was carrying a clutch (I think) yesterday.  She must have lost the cross body bag with all the tunnel shenanigans. 

@twinsister  I was disappointed that Will only talked about interviewing Clyde.  I have a feeling they're not going to show the interview.

Theresa looks beautiful.   I've always thought Chloe is beautiful too, but in their scenes together, Theresa's eyes just popped,  they're so pretty.   (Popped might not be the best description Woman Happy.

Sonny is so stupid.  

I can't wait to see when Gabi is released.  

I didn't know that about the BB.   The original Shawn & Belle are always who come to my mind too.

Honored Contributor

@Jackson08 wrote:

@Judaline   I'm here.  I was behind a few DAYS watching, but am caught up now.  Did anyone notice Marlena was carrying a clutch (I think) yesterday.  She must have lost the cross body bag with all the tunnel shenanigans. 

@twinsister  I was disappointed that Will only talked about interviewing Clyde.  I have a feeling they're not going to show the interview.

Theresa looks beautiful.   I've always thought Chloe is beautiful too, but in their scenes together, Theresa's eyes just popped,  they're so pretty.   (Popped might not be the best description Woman Happy.

Sonny is so stupid.  

I can't wait to see when Gabi is released.  

I didn't know that about the BB.   The original Shawn & Belle are always who come to my mind too.

@Jackson08  Good, now we have our ducks in a row. lol Anyway, I'm glad you're back.

I agree with most of what you said. And I've always thought Theresa had beautiful eyes. I've seen her with black hair (photos somewhere) and it makes her eyes even prettier. I think it's her natural color hair.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Teresa was recently in a Lifetime movie, called Twin Betrayal, she played a dual role. One of the twins was very glam, other was not. She was absolutely gorgeous in the role of the glam sis.

She also recently did another Lifetime movie called The Evil Doctor, she was not very glam in this one at all. Makeup sure makes a huge difference.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

@luvmybeetle wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@luvmybeetle wrote:

She was a piece of work. I thought Brandon was a good catch.

He's a good catch for another guy.  I think Nadia's mom was on to something Nadia wasn't:  He was using her to seem like he's straight.  

Really?

Absolutely he's gay.  Since "Dirty Soap" was pretty much scripted he and Nadia may have had an agreement or maybe he just wasn't ready to come out. 

Funny that Farah and her boyfriend broke up right after the show and Lindsay Hartley (Passions, Arianna on DAYS) and Chrystee Pharris (from Passions)'s project never amounted to anything. 

And Galen Gering's wife Jenna was very jealous of his supercouple other half on Passions, McKenzie Westmore (goddess who played Sheridan) and I've read they actually did have an affair IRL -- but I can't imagine her being jealous of Alison Sweeney.

It was all fake. Also it was bad.  That's why it wasn't renewed.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I think Kirsten Storms was suffering from endometriosis a while back, which is why Jen Lilley took over for her on GH. Since then, she did give brith to a baby girl.

And the fans hated Jen Lilley, she was very obnoxious just like she is BTS on DAYS.

Honored Contributor

@abbalulu wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@luvmybeetle wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@luvmybeetle wrote:

OMG, Nadia's mother,, sure looks nothing like Nadia, and her father passed away a while back. I enjoyed Dirty Soap, Rafe and his wife, she was so jealous of Ali Sweeney, Mimi and her BF who was later Phillip, she said all he did all day was lounge around in his pj's.

shel, whatever happened to the girl who used to play Belle? She also was on Dirty Soap. Kirsten Storms? Didn't she have a problem on Dirty Soap? Or a sickness? I can't remember.

Kirsten now plays Maxie Jones West on GH. Right now she's pregnant on the show but I don't think she is in real life. She did a good job this year playing some episodes during which her husband on the show got shot and died. I used to watch Days back when she played Belle so in the back of my head she is still Belle even though she has played Maxie for a long time now. I used to watch Days but took about an 8 year break and just came back to it recently when Tyler Christopher came on as he used to be on GH also and I always liked him on that show. So now I'm watching Days and GH. A little time consuming. Thank goodness for the good old DVR.

@LoriLori I had forgotten about ghoul girl.

Does anyone know where the original Sean landed? As I still always picture the original Sean and Belle in my head when they are mentioned.   

Jason Cook, who started on DAYS in 1999.  He came and went from DAYS and also came and went from GH.  Now he's a modestly successful director and producer.

Honored Contributor

OMG.  BIG NEWS.

Marci Miller/Abigali has chosen not to renew her contract.  .(Or she was fired, we'll never know.)  Either way she's leaving.  This summer.

The prior Abigail, Kate Mansi (who I loved) will come back this summer "for a short-term run."

Remember, you have to count ahead around seven months (they're now taping the beginning of November sweeps) so we'll be seeing her a long wihle.  But this is a surprise. 

I'm sure the truth will come out soon whether she was let go or left on her own.

https://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/days-casting-news-marci-miller-quits-kate-mansi-back/