Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 05/07/2018

@luvmybeetle wrote:

The bag that Stefan took was the black wig from Gabby after Abigail took it off.  And if they bring back Farah Fath I'm not sure they are playing with full deck.  She made some disparaging remarks about Diedre Hall a few years ago. I didn't like that and didn't like her attitude on that show she was on with Brandon Beemer and Nadia Bjorlin.  

How did you like Nadia's mother, BTW? hahahaha  A real charmer.

Honored Contributor

When Chad asked Abby if he could speak privately with Marlena outside the room they were in (Abby and Chad) at the cop station, I couldn't believe he left her alone as upset as she was!!!! I have this weird feeling that she's really not Abby right now, but one of the alters confessing to killing Andre - in other words, pretending to be confessing as Abby, but actually one of the alters, trying to get Abby out of the picture.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline yes, it seemed to me there was a reason Chad asked to speak privately outside the office. I also thought an alter might take over.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@luvmybeetle wrote:

The bag that Stefan took was the black wig from Gabby after Abigail took it off.  And if they bring back Farah Fath I'm not sure they are playing with full deck.  She made some disparaging remarks about Diedre Hall a few years ago. I didn't like that and didn't like her attitude on that show she was on with Brandon Beemer and Nadia Bjorlin.  

@Judaline wrote:

@luvmybeetle wrote:

OMG, Nadia's mother,, sure looks nothing like Nadia, and her father passed away a while back. I enjoyed Dirty Soap, Rafe and his wife, she was so jealous of Ali Sweeney, Mimi and her BF who was later Phillip, she said all he did all day was lounge around in his pj's.

Respected Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@luvmybeetle wrote:

She was a piece of work. I thought Brandon was a good catch.

Honored Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@luvmybeetle wrote:

He's a good catch for another guy.  I think Nadia's mom was on to something Nadia wasn't:  He was using her to seem like he's straight.  

Esteemed Contributor

Not happy with Mimi coming back, even if only for a few episodes.

I wish Leo would disappear soon too.  

Are we going to see any scenes with Will interviewing Clyde?  

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@luvmybeetle wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@luvmybeetle wrote:

OMG, Nadia's mother,, sure looks nothing like Nadia, and her father passed away a while back. I enjoyed Dirty Soap, Rafe and his wife, she was so jealous of Ali Sweeney, Mimi and her BF who was later Phillip, she said all he did all day was lounge around in his pj's.

shel, whatever happened to the girl who used to play Belle? She also was on Dirty Soap. Kirsten Storms? Didn't she have a problem on Dirty Soap? Or a sickness? I can't remember.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@luvmybeetle wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@luvmybeetle wrote:

He's a good catch for another guy.  I think Nadia's mom was on to something Nadia wasn't:  He was using her to seem like he's straight.  

Really?

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

Farah Fath (Mimi, Bonnie's daughter) is coming back. 

I didn't like her on the show and I really, really didn't like her on Dirty Soap -- for those who watched, at the time she was dating the guy who was an unsuccessful Phillip recast on our show, John Paul something.

I don't know why they need her.  I know they need women but I don't know why they need her.  I hope she's not staying.

My source says she will only be back for a handful of episodes.

@Shelbelle@LoriLori

Any amount of episodes is too many.