Esteemed Contributor

All things DAYS, wk of 05/07/2018

Here we go.....
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 05/07/2018

O.K. .. its time to wind this present story line with Chad and Abbey ....

But I think that may be in the works with the retrun of Teresa ....

Honored Contributor

@Lorilori:  what's the scuttlebutt about Theresa returning? Why did they bring the actress back and why did she leave?

Trusted Contributor

VERY boring day today..   I can't stand EVE...never could.

Respected Contributor

I agree the thing with Abigail has got to move on.  From SOD it will, soon.  I am loving the new stuff though.  I wish they would not have had her sleep with Stefan though.  It kind of makes me feel icky.  But she was not herself, she was Gabby.  I'm glad they brought back Theresa though, she needs to kick up the pace.

Honored Contributor

I don't know why Stefan doesn't retort with, 'I'm not in love with Abigail, I'm in love with Gabby. Gabby is in love with me' instead of saying nothing. I see his facial swelling has finally gone down. He may have to stay hospitalized a little longer since Steve kneed him a couple of times. He's another busy body. And how can Kayla just let him out loose on the streets without him even having been schooled on how to navigate!!! I mean, who could???? He must be some kind of wizard. Kayla should be ashamed letting Steve hurt Stefan like that. She stood idly by as Steve shook him and then turned and gave Stefan a dirty look, like, 'that'll teach you!' Isn't she a doctor first? Didn't she take the Hippocratic oath? Mama?

What's with Kate's clown hair? Looks like a teeny bopper-only not as good.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@Lorilori:  what's the scuttlebutt about Theresa returning? Why did they bring the actress back and why did she leave?

Assume she left like almost all of them looking for better jobs and when they didn't come, she agreed to come back.  It's a limited run.  I think she taped three months' worth of story.  

Honored Contributor

I only saw part of toDAY and Chad was explaining DID to Abigail.  It seemed like she was remembering her alters?  I hope not.  That's insulting.  It takes a loooong time, deep therapy, to integrate -- if ever.  

I know, OT, I know.  Put me on the bus because I can't check my brains on this point...ugh -- no, Claire, I will not sit next to you!!!! 

Honored Contributor

@Judaline, one more thing I meant to say re Theresa leaving and being sorry:

Ari (Nicole) made a big deal she was leaving because the show dared to kill off her real life boyfriend and put her with Eric.  When Greg Vaughn won his Emmy (for scenes with her and also scenes with Brady) she tweeted congratulations to him and some remark about you never know if she'll come back.

It's a weird industry.  Many take the leap thinking they're the next big thing -- and end up with nada.

Valued Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

I don't know why Stefan doesn't retort with, 'I'm not in love with Abigail, I'm in love with Gabby. Gabby is in love with me' instead of saying nothing. I see his facial swelling has finally gone down. He may have to stay hospitalized a little longer since Steve kneed him a couple of times. He's another busy body. And how can Kayla just let him out loose on the streets without him even having been schooled on how to navigate!!! I mean, who could???? He must be some kind of wizard. Kayla should be ashamed letting Steve hurt Stefan like that. She stood idly by as Steve shook him and then turned and gave Stefan a dirty look, like, 'that'll teach you!' Isn't she a doctor first? Didn't she take the Hippocratic oath? Mama?

What's with Kate's clown hair? Looks like a teeny bopper-only not as good.

Steve's getting around quite well for someone who recently lost his sight isn't he?

Kayla's patient's safety should be first and foremost, but it isn't.

I'm glad someone finally mentioned Kate's hair. I don't think that half up, half down look is attractive on her at all.