Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 05/01

[ Edited ]

@IlliniGirl88, I can be such an idiot.  I looked him up on IMDB, he's been acting his whole adult life, he was even on the Golden Girls playing an Elvis impersonator LOL.

Blake Gibbons IMDB

And great eyes, Illinois.  That was indeed him in the Geico commercial.

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood I remember this very well-It was the first DAY that we saw little Ciara all grown up. She was with a boyfriend or family member, not sure, but she jimmied a lock on a shop door in Horton Square just to show him she could. I thought, oh, boy, she's grown up to be a criminal. I think that was the last we saw of that action. She then turned into a nice girl, like overnight.

Honored Contributor

Did you see during DAYS, a preview of Chicago Med (I have never seen it)? There was a guy who looked like Stefano. He is a doc on the show I guess. Big guy, kind of heavy, wearing horn rimmed glasses. It gave me a start. He could play Stef if anybody could.

Esteemed Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

JJ couldn't hold his gun still, it was moving all over the place - not good if you're a police officer.

I forgot why Roman is now in charge of the Pub.  Is it because he got demoted over the Hope/Stefano debacle? 

@IlliniGirl88 I think Roman left or retired on his own. If my memory is right, he said he wanted to do something different.

Esteemed Contributor

@snowball wrote:

@twinsister  Hi twin!!    You are so right about Tate running the hardware store.   How freaking stupid is this show.   Every time I hear Thomas crying, it is that stupid newborn baby cry.   And Xander holding that baby!!  HAHAHAHA   Why do we watch!!!   I watch because of Chad and Tony/Andre.   And poor Jade's head!   I actualy feel sorry for her.  The girl can't help how the shape of her head is, but maybe a different hairstyle would camoflauge it. 

@snowball - Hi snow!!!   Every time Jade is on, I don't pay attention to what she is saying, but keep looking at her head!

Did you hear Kate tell Chad that Andre was in Peru?  Hope that doesn't mean he is going to be off for a while.  I could think of a lot of other characters that I wish were in Peru, but Andre/Tony is not one of them!!   He needs more air time.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline

wow!

I don't watch that tv show..

.maybe someday they could bring him here  as Steph...

maybe     or as his brother and take over the business!!

I like it as his brother right as Steph shouldn't be replaced!!1

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

That doctor on Chicago Med is Oliver Platt. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cowboy sam  Great Idea! And he could be meaner or sweeter. But no one would even know Stef had a brother till now!

Honored Contributor

All you Stefano lovers, don't be mad. We are just surmising here. Just having fun with it. snow will probably never speak to me again.

Trusted Contributor

Marlena & Julie annoyed me today.  Marlena saying she's not going to interfere, but I don't like you with my son. She who used the conference table to do the horizontal tango with John, for Sami to walk in on.  And then her being possessed.  She's got no room to judge.  And then Julie being curt to Valerie and snippy and nasty with Gabi.  Julie's no saint either. 

Oh and I just saw some of the daytime Emmy pics.  I agree with all of you who thought Nicole looked like she was dressed for Halloween, or maybe for a second nighttime job of the illegal persuasion.  She's such a beautiful person, why would she think that would flatter her.  SMH.