Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 04/23/2018

@snowball wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@snowball  Looks like the boys are thinking of twin, too!

snowball

@Judaline   Now Jud, you know Winnie is a girl!!!   lol

OMgosh, yes of course I know. But it's been so long since we talked, I forgot. (dig,dig). I would like to kiss them both-right on the lips.

Honored Contributor

I wanted to remark on Chad's acting yesterDAY and forgot. It was so terrible. OTT as lulup said. Most guys I think would slug the wife and once she was out of the picture, they'd deal with the guy. At least in movies I've seen. Anyway, I don't know where this is going to end. Who is the actress lori is talking about? I can't find her first post about her, only the link.

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

I wanted to remark on Chad's acting yesterDAY and forgot. It was so terrible. OTT as lulup said. Most guys I think would slug the wife and once she was out of the picture, they'd deal with the guy. At least in movies I've seen. Anyway, I don't know where this is going to end. Who is the actress lori is talking about? I can't find her first post about her, only the link.

Do you mean Sheila?   Wasn't she in the prison with the fake Adrienne?  She was the "fake maid"  for fake Adrienne.....

Not sure why she would be back in the story, maybe because of Gabbi being beaten in prison,  she knows who did it and tells????

Honored Contributor

@mishka14 wrote:
@judaline wrote:

Do you mean Sheila?   Wasn't she in the prison with the fake Adrienne?  She was the "fake maid"  for fake Adrienne.....

Not sure why she would be back in the story, maybe because of Gabbi being beaten in prison,  she knows who did it and tells????

@judaline @mishka14

No, sorry, I quoted the wrong post.  My mind is elsewhere.

@KittyGalore  said at the beginning of the week that the actress in jail with Gabi playing Lou's girlfriend looked familar to her. 

I told her Jason47 at DR always posts the guests every week and when he did I would give her the name.  Which I provided, and a link to her IMDB page which lists every part she's ever played.

Esteemed Contributor

Twin...(((hugs)))
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

@Judaline, did you maybe hear "Leo" for "Lou?"

@Kitty Galore, if you haven't figured out who she is by Friday, Jason47 at Daytime Royalty posts a list every week of all guest stars and stunt people.  If I see it before you do, I'll look up the actress on IMDB where it lists everything every actor has been in.

@KittyGalore, as promised, the thread is up at DR.  The actress's name is Cassandra Creech. 

She has a long list of acting credits, too long to list, mostly guest star stuff, so here's a link to her IMDB page.  If you figure out where you saw her please post it.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0187196/

@LoriLori wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

@Judaline, did you maybe hear "Leo" for "Lou?"

@Kitty Galore, if you haven't figured out who she is by Friday, Jason47 at Daytime Royalty posts a list every week of all guest stars and stunt people.  If I see it before you do, I'll look up the actress on IMDB where it lists everything every actor has been in.

@KittyGalore, as promised, the thread is up at DR.  The actress's name is Cassandra Creech. 

She has a long list of acting credits, too long to list, mostly guest star stuff, so here's a link to her IMDB page.  If you figure out where you saw her please post it.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0187196/

@LoriLori Thanks Lori,  I'm on my way to check her out with your link.  If I do figure out where I saw her I will post it 😺

Esteemed Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

He also tells us my our Ben will be on in May.  Yay!!!!!!!!!  

@LoriLori  Did you ever get to see the Lifetime movie with him? 

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

@Kitty Galore, nooooooo!  It was so kind of you to tell me but I missed it.  And they didn't have it On Demand.  I hope they re-run it again.  And again.  And again.  LOL.  They seem to run movies over and over.  What's the name of it again, do you remember?

Trusted Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

@Kitty Galore, nooooooo!  It was so kind of you to tell me but I missed it.  And they didn't have it On Demand.  I hope they re-run it again.  And again.  And again.  LOL.  They seem to run movies over and over.  What's the name of it again, do you remember?

@LoriLori    Stalked by a Reality Star!!    I have it on my DVR and I haven't watched it yet.   Come on over Lori!!!!   I'll be waiting and we can swoon over Ben together.

Esteemed Contributor

Looking forward to seeing Ben again!