Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 04/17

@snowball - Glad you are able to see it!  It was a great show. Hope you are  feeling better.  We miss you too!

Honored Contributor

How often is Soap Opera Digest issued, and how much does it cost?  With a handful of soaps left, I wonder how they stay in business.

Trusted Contributor

I don't know if anyone mentioned this because I haven't been on for awhile, bud does anyone think that Jade has an odd shaped head???   The back of her head is higher than her front.  I can not stand her and wish she would go away along with all the teeny boppers. 

@Judaline  I watch because of Chad too.  And Andre of course!!!   Is my EJ coming back????

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie -   It might be just me, but I don't find either character, John OR Marlena, the least bit interesting, never mind them combined as a couple!!!  Don't even know what she does all day, she isn't in her office seeing patients.  And having him back for the few minutes he had airtime was just a way for him to surprise us with his "that's-a-fact" line!!!  You heard it, didn't you?  Ohhh, this silly, silly show of ours!!  HA!!

Respected Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@Judaline, @Shelbelle, I read a few months ago that she isn't well and she wants her privacy so they were just letting her contract run out, which it now has.

@LoriLori  -  Sorry to hear this.  I wished they would have addressed her leaving.  Now she's joined the ranks of the Horton family member who went upstairs to wax his skiis and never came back down again. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MamaWick wrote:

Yeah, I was ticked off with Julie today, too. 

Even I was ticked off with Julie today, I think even Doug would be too!!  Hope is on to her.

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood  As long as they don't do the ''strawberry'' thing I'll be OK. I like John-he reminds me of the time when DAYS was good. And that's a fact!

Respected Contributor

@snowball wrote:

I don't know if anyone mentioned this because I haven't been on for awhile, bud does anyone think that Jade has an odd shaped head???   The back of her head is higher than her front.  I can not stand her and wish she would go away along with all the teeny boppers. 

@Judaline  I watch because of Chad too.  And Andre of course!!!   Is my EJ coming back????

@snowball  -  YES!!!  I thought I was crazy!  Yesterday, I couldn't pay attention to what she was saying, because I was looking at the shape of her head, no joke!  Maybe it was because the camera was so close to her, I don't know, but she has an almost cone shaped head.  Her hair looked oily too, ick!Woman Tongue

Honored Contributor

@snowball  How could EJ come back? If he does, it better be James Scott or I'm not interested unless it's Antonio Banderas playing the role. Either way, they've got some 'splainin' to do and the only one who could tell us would be EJ. But wait, he was dead when they injected him with something. Kristen could tell us but she is ''presumed'' but I never thought that for a minute. I mean, she could swim, couldn't she?

Esteemed Contributor

Wow Shel!!!  I know how much you love Julie and for you to be ticked off...well then the writers are really blowing this one.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix