Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 04/17

@LoriLori Please clarify-she said it's true or not true?

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee. perhaps you read Dario is leaving here as I've posted it multiple times.  With the show six months ahead right now he could be leaving anytime. 

And I could never stand Maggie and Victor.  Victor lost all his edge since he's with Maggie.  Total mismatch IMO.  Much rather see Victor with a trophy wife and Maggie not necessarily married but remembering she has other children besides Taniel.

Quoting @MamaWick:  "Tell us how you really feel, Lori"

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@LoriLori Please clarify-she said it's true or not true?

@Judaline, yes, it came directly from her.  In multiple interviews.  She's bitter.  And now I read part of an interview with him (maybe from next week's SOD? not sure) and he's bitter too. 

Honored Contributor

What the heck happened? What were the circumstances of his leaving? I'm in the dark or I forgot.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline, long saga (and I'm going to leave a bunch of stuff out, but this is more soapy than what's on screen): 

The more they shoved Daniel into every story and made him a ridiculous cartoon superhero the more the audience revolted where it counts, on social media.  Twitter, Facebook, a certain message board they monitor (not this one).

He put Jen's heart back in her body after the organ theft thing.  He did an appendectomy on somebody (Jen?) at the cabin on Smith Island with like a teaspoon and a stapler.  Ridiculous.  He was every doctor, curing all.

Somewhere in all this (and I read that Suzanne Rogers is one of Corday's best friends, and she asked for this and got it, and he should never ever listen to actors) they made him Maggie's insta-baby and Melanie his insta-daughter and Maggie's insta-grandchild.

It was becoming an embarrassment, people on these platforms had all kinds of (really funny) nicknames for the character -- but never the actor, just the character.  

And what do they do next?  Corday listens to Ari's pleas and breaks up soul mates Eric and Nicole to put Ari with her real-life love.  Biiiig mistake.  Corday never learns his lessons.  Huge mistake.  The final straw for so much of the audience.

And because they're six months the show had to put up with many months of anger and ridicule and annoyance until they let him go.  I never read a single thing disparaging the actor, only the character.  When you go into acting you know you're expendable and sounds like when they became a couple in real life, their egos ran rampant.  Which is too bad since they're both so talented.

That other board I read, they're like the Days detectives, they find out everything but then again there's actors from the show and family members and crew who either post there themselves or tell others all the dirt and they post it.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori Oh, brother. Thanks for that.

Esteemed Contributor

WOW - I like Lori's synopses (sp) much better than the show.  I think I'll stop watching DAYS and just read Lori... Much more entertaining, that's for sure.  

Keep it comin' Lori.......

Welcome back Jud.  I knew Lori could do it.....LOL

Honored Contributor

I finally watched Tuesday's show.....

loved how Jade dissed Claire about her singing ability...and Claire didn't like it!! lol!

Theo..leaves the room when he sees Ciara w/date..then walks back into room after they leave...come on Theo you had your chance and blew it!

Even without you knowing about Ciara's letter  andwhat she wrote in the letter that Claire hid from you...you still could have said No  to Claire!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie, I didn't do anything.  Jud gave the show up for Lent.  And her provider has dropped NBC so she has to watch it a day late or not at all.  How dare they!

Honored Contributor

I didn't think this is possible but now I've seen something worse than the scenes when Ava "forced" Steve to have sex with her, and that worse thing is Steve telling Chip from My Three Sons all about it.  Cut to the chase, Steve.  We've seen it.

If you ladies hadn't told me Sonny and Paul are an item now I'd never know.  They have zero chemistry, sitting in Horton Square like two co-workers.  It's the actor who plays Sonny.  I never liked the character of Paul but that actor is doing all the work for both of them.

Jade recast = total meh.