Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 04/17

@twinsister, thanks.  Not on Facebook and I'm glad since some people I know are worried about privacy issues and are just not happy or using it much anymore.  I have to hope they repeat it or give it to Amazon.  Thanks. 

Back to DAYS --

More Scooby Doo intrigue, a small group is headed to "Greece."  I read the last time the show went to Greece they actually went there and it was wonderful.  Adrienne and Justin got married there.  I only just learned this, lucky you many of you probably saw it. 

I'm expecting something laughable to "play" Greece this go-round.  Will it be Horton Square?  The teeny little park with the bushes that never move?  The graveyard with only one or two or three graves?  Or will they just throw caution to the wind and dress up the hospital room and the apartment half the cast has lived in?  LOL.

Esteemed Contributor

@LoriLori - You're welcome - wasn't sure if you were on FB.  You can watch it online at CBS.com.

I remember when Adrienne and Justin got married in Greece - it was beautiful.  I may be wrong, but I think the Bold and Beautiful still films on location - just had a storyline in Australia.  I remember Bo & Hope's wedding in England and John and Marlena in Hawaii,

Esteemed Contributor

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but didn't John and Doc get married in Mexico.  Wasn't it Mazatlan???  I remember them frolicking on the beach.

Didn't they get divorced somewhere along the way??  Now, the other DAY, John said something about being "away from my wife for so long"....?????  Huh????

Trusted Contributor

@twinsister    I am on Facebook and I am watching it now.   THANKS.    Miss you and Lori and Jud and my DAYSies!!   

Honored Contributor

Officially, they have removed Peggy McKay's name from the credits, we may never see Caroline again, sad.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle  shel, sounds like the beginning of the end.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@Shelbelle  shel, sounds like the beginning of the end.

Yes, she is close to 90.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline, @Shelbelle, I read a few months ago that she isn't well and she wants her privacy so they were just letting her contract run out, which it now has.

Trusted Contributor

Really Julie?  She fakes a heart attack to keep Gabi away from Eli.  I can't stand how she acts like Nick was a wonderful person.  He had issues before Gabi didn't he?  Didn't he stalk Melanie.  He was a bad person.  He showed Gabi attention and drew her in, Julie portrays it just the opposite.  

Go away Jade and Joey.  Please?

Esteemed Contributor

Yeah, I was ticked off with Julie today, too. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix