Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 04/17

Is it just me, or has Sonny gained some weight???  His face looks fuller and he looks more mature.

I love the way Eli comes to town and immediately knows what's going on in the Salem PD and is now one of them, like he's been there since forever.  I would like to see him with Lani or Gabi - but nooooooo, Gabi and Chad (who met by chance at the Square) will soon be between the sheets that haven't even been changed yet.

Honored Contributor

Oh, my, Claire looks terrible. She could be anorexic. She's ruining her looks. Wow.

I'm watching but the darn clip hesitates like every minute. I think I'll try a different server. It's awful. If Chad wasn't on I think I'd stop watching. This would be Tuesday's episode.

Trusted Contributor

I only caught snippets of today's episode.  I don't think I missed anything.  What I saw looked a lttle dull, especially Joey & Jade.  If I missed anything good, please let me know.  Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@Jackson08 John returned to Doc.  That was the most important thing I saw.

Trusted Contributor

@AuntG  Thanks 

Esteemed Contributor

On yesterDAY's show, Sweetness refilled Jade's pain meds.  Jade doesn't look as though she needs those pills - she already tried to overdose once, so why would Sweetness bring her more???  I thought it was kind of reckless of her to bring her the pills and to announce that she picked them up while shopping.  Nobody asked her for them, so why did she even get them???  Did I miss something???  Jade even looked surprised.

Oh, then Sweetness tells her to just take one a day.  I don't think pain meds are prescribed that way.  They say to  "take 1 or 2 every 4-6 hours, as needed for pain".....  That way, they can justify the amount that is prescribed.  Oh, and they looked like Vicodin.

Esteemed Contributor

@sophiamarie  Yes you did miss something.  The pills were placebos.  Kayla walked back in as Jade was about to take a handful.   

It depends on the pain pill as for how often you take it.  Meloxicam (for arthritis) is once a day.  But you are correct that most pain pills are 1-2 every 4-6 hours, so that was a mistake on the writer's part. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

@Jackson08 John returned to Doc.  That was the most important thing I saw.

He did??? That's great. Let's get the old players in there. In with the old, out with the new! Woman Surprised

Respected Contributor

John and Marlena were all cuddled up on the bed whispering to each other.Woman LOL  Glad he's back though! 

Last week on break, my daughter saw Roman on the show and said he sounds like he's got marbles in his mouth.  Now she imitates him.Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline & @LoriLori - I'm posting this here, since you are both back.   The BeeGees show is available to watch on Facebook.  Jud - is snow on FB?  Lori - are you?  If so, type in Oldies Station and the post will come up.

Back to DAYS.