Esteemed Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, wk of 04/17

@cowboy sam wrote:

I'm disgusted about what we saw at the end of the show.....she could have told Brady or just left !! So this will be the reason for her leaving the show..boo!!

Show i thought was boring today.

@cowboy sam I agree - Nicole should have just told Brady the truth about Scooter!

Esteemed Contributor

Is Gabi ever with her daughter anymore?  She is constantly walking around Salem!  Loved the scene with Kate and Andre

Don't like Jan and Eric - no chemistry.

Even if Scooter wasn't bothering me, I would move just to get away from that awful neighbor Hilary and her muffins!!!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cowboy sam: I can't imagine Kate and Andre as a couple but stranger things have happened on this show.  Maybe it's time for Andre to have a woman in his life. Kate is available Lol.    Is it just me but I felt Chad wasn't all that broken up that Abby was leaving him?   He has been cheating in his mind since he got back with Abby so I think she did the right thing in walking away. She said she had to have it all or nothing and she couldn't stay with him just for their son's sake.    I  couldn't believe how indignant Chad was after all he has done to make Abby insecure and finally deciding to leave.   And lo and behold who does he run into at the square Gabi who appears to live there and never go home to her child. I wonder what direction the show is heading seeing as how not Chad but Dario finds Abby crying and says it over with Chad. Are we switching partners??

And I vote to bring the real EJ back not someone new  I don't think he can be replaced especially the chemistry he had with Samie.  How do your bring dead people back like EJ and god forbid Will?   That will be a real spoiler for Paul and Sonny and totally stupid. I thought we had new writers coming on board and could finally start seeing some good storylines. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@Jackson08 wrote:

@MamaWick I hope you're right about it being Hilary.   

---------

Would be funny if Brady walked in on some unsuspecting couple.  No way is that going to be Nicole.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie  I am right here! I am a lurker! Trying to see if I want to come back to a show that sounds terrible! I despise having to watch it on my computer. Still waiting for Dish to get NBC back, altho I can't see paying so much for the privilege-not me, DISH. I probably wouldn't do it either if I were in their shoes.

I may wait till this perve storyline is over. I just don't know. Like Dr. Keli, I really haven't missed it. But I always like to come here so let's just say we'll see.

Never liked Chandler. How in heck can he come back??? Or EJ??? Altho I still remember something going on when he was in the morgue-did someone give him a shot or something? There was something never explained. Like, use your imagination, folks!

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick   That sounds like a good possibility, and I hope you're right.  I'm notorious for nodding off during our silly little show, so how did Brady know which room they were in?  Oh, and just to throw us off, did you notice they shot the scene from another angle (from the right) but we all know it's THE SAME HOTEL ROOM AS ALWAYS, always at the end of the hall on the left.  By switching camera angles, it could easily be a room on the right.  We're too smart to fall for their tricks.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wish they'd bring back Sister Mary Moira, Susan Banks, Vivian, and Ivan!!!Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Whoever it is in bed with Scooter is dressed like Locker Room Lolita...cheerleading outfit and all. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

Whoever it is in bed with Scooter is dressed like Locker Room Lolita...cheerleading outfit and all. 

@MamaWick, aaaaaaah!  You know I don't watch every day.  Did they really show a scene from Locker Room Lolita?  Or the cover of a DVD?  (But it's much too old to be on DVD, more like Betamax LOL.)  This is a serious question, how do you know what Misty Circle wore in Locker Room Lolita?

Esteemed Contributor

I've seen the video...LOL.  Actually somewhere in the back of my sponge-like mind for useless bits of Days trivia is the knowledge that Locker Room Lolita was a cheerleader who made her way through the roster. 

And...I KNEW IT!!!  I was right. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix